Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Your guess is as good as mine here. It's been so hard to tell what's going on this window.

My personal thinking is we wanted Cesc and wasted a lot of time trying to get him. Yes it was pretty unrealistic in my view too, as many have said. We still have pretty big pulling power - but not enough to sign Cesc. There are rumours of another bid going in - I'll be truly amazed if it's accepted. The price for Fellaini I feel was fair. I'd pay £23M for him. If anything Everton will want more now. I feel like he was/is a target but not primary.

That's what I thought.

I honestly believe any bid is a waste of time when it comes to Fabregas though. He was amazing for Barca last night and it looks like they need him tbh, they just lost Thiago and Xavi can't play forever..

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you has Fergie stayed and he was interested in Fabergas he would be at Old Traffird now. Moyes has no pulling power he is an embarrassment.

Will he be an embarrasment if they win the PL again? Way too early to draw any conclusion at all about Moyes

The Express article is clearly bullshit. Rooney has not issued a Transfer request or gone public (yet) so to raise it by £3m is a waste of time. They are using our previous 2 bids as a guide. (£23m + add-ons, then £25m plus add ons) Our next bid should be about £35m, if rejected, on deadline day or just before we slap £40m in. If rejected again we then move on. Reason I say on deadline day is to give Utd time to sign one or 2 maybe 3 players, then softens the blow for fans if Rooney goes

That's what I thought.

I honestly believe any bid is a waste of time when it comes to Fabregas though. He was amazing for Barca last night and it looks like they need him tbh, they just lost Thiago and Xavi can't play forever..

Pretty much this. I agree.

When he already said he WILL NOT GO ANY WHERE BUT BAYERN... good luck

I don't believe that is true. I think if we put in a high offer come on we paid £50m for Torres and Jose spoke to him he would come. However we are wasting so much time on Rooney that he would feel he was some plan b, forget Rooney and convince Robert I think it could be done.

Will he be an embarrasment if they win the PL again? Way too early to draw any conclusion at all about Moyes

Yes because he will have had NOTHING to do with it. They simply have the same team that won last year he has no great wisdom to share they know how to win. He doesn't, they will show him but it will NEVER be because of him and that muppet Neville telling Giggs where to go on the park with his little notepad, Phil come on, Ryan has more medals that you have hot dinners.

Yes because he will have had NOTHING to do with it. They simply have the same team that won last year he has no great wisdom to share they know how to win. He doesn't, they will show him but it will NEVER be because of him and that muppet Neville telling Giggs where to go on the park with his little notepad, Phil come on, Ryan has more medals that you have hot dinners.

Ferguson won the PL comfortably with a pretty mediocre team on paper. Surely if Moyes can do the same with the same players he'd get credit for it?

They are not a mediocre team, god some people at very confused. Moyes to not even have won like a community shield or anything with Everton and then take over at a club they has more honours than he has has hot dinners. He is an unpleasant, ill equipped fellow and nothing that happens will change my mind.

They are not a mediocre team, god some people at very confused. Moyes to not even have won like a community shield or anything with Everton and then take over at a club they has more honours than he has has hot dinners. He is an unpleasant, ill equipped fellow and nothing that happens will change my mind.

Did he kill your family? ;p

Great another derailment about David Moyes with JayC. Well done mate, thank you for your great contributions to this forum since you've arrived. CLAP CLAP FUCKING CLAP.

Is there any other striker we have been linked to besides Eto'o? Can't see this one going through and Eto'o isn't going to make our side any better.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You