Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation to United on the victory.

isn't this for the Eng Football Thread?

:doh: Atkinson! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Are you both actually fucking serious? This reaction should be the other way around. :rolleyes:

Atkinson has saved our arse on numerous occasions, or is your sheer hatred and belief that United are always favored by the FA, completely blinding you? To put this in terms of your guy's understanding, Atkinson, is like our own Howard Webb, to United.

He gave us the non foul for Fletcher in 2009, which led to the Terry goal. He still allowed Luiz on the pitch after countless fouls that could of got him sent of, he got us the goal which led to the victory back in 2011. He 90% of the time favors us in the matches we are up against, especially Tottenham as i don't ever remember a time when he was the official that he hasn't favored us.

If anything, this is good news.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Fellaini is capable of playing alongside Carrick, allowing him to do his thing while playing in his very own favoured position. He sees himself as a central midfielder. He'd add so much to us. In defense he's brilliant - strong, big, powerful, and plain scary to be honest. Add that to Carrick's brilliant interceptions and overall reading of play, and you've got two very capable DM's when defending. Fellaini also is very capable when attacking - he was doubled up on last season, by most defenses as he scared the shit out of them. This would mean more space for our other players... He's also a capable (10) so when going forward he can be creative and score goals. He's also capable of a goal no matter where he plays so as the second central mid that would add goals we missed from that area last season - strengthening us. He's perfect in my opinion. I don't think it'd be a desperation signing, more a very good one.

I'm not questioning Fellaini's footballing ability but rather his ability to fit into united's system. I know he sees himself as a defensive midfielder, but he offers so much more in a more advanced role as his biggest assets are his physical abilities and particularly his ability to win aerial duels by controlling the ball or knocking it down to a teammate. The central midfielders at united usually don't get forward as much as Fellaini does. Their roles , instead is to get the ball to the wings or play it over the defense to the strikers after winning it back. And I think Fellaini will be average at best at that. He's not the best passer around, especially when it comes to short passing. And although he uses his strength incredibly well in defense, he's a bit slow and is no where near as tactically disciplined as as the midfielders united are used to having.

Anyways, back to Rooney..

I'm not questioning Fellaini's footballing ability but rather his ability to fit into united's system. I know he sees himself as a defensive midfielder, but he offers so much more in a more advanced role as his biggest assets are his physical abilities and particularly his ability to win aerial duels by controlling the ball or knocking it down to a teammate. The central midfielders at united usually don't get forward as much as Fellaini does. Their roles , instead is to get the ball to the wings or play it over the defense to the strikers after winning it back. And I think Fellaini will be average at best at that. He's not the best passer around, especially when it comes to short passing. And although he uses his strength incredibly well in defense, he's a bit slow and is no where near as tactically disciplined as as the midfielders united are used to having.

Please guys.

Are you both actually fucking serious? This reaction should be the other way around. :rolleyes:

Atkinson has saved our arse on numerous occasions, or is your sheer hatred and belief that United are always favored by the FA, completely blinding you? To put this in terms of your guy's understanding, Atkinson, is like our own Howard Webb, to United.

He gave us the non foul for Fletcher in 2009, which led to the Terry goal. He still allowed Luiz on the pitch after countless fouls that could of got him sent of, he got us the goal which led to the victory back in 2011. He 90% of the time favors us in the matches we are up against, especially Tottenham as i don't ever remember a time when he was the official that he hasn't favored us.

If anything, this is good news.m

Tounge in cheek comment mate, wind your fucking neck wobble gob.

I think you're wrong and I could explain why, but like you said... back to Wayne Rooney.

If anything, this is good news.

Do you sleep with this blanket by any chance?

mrEDLP6jOuAb_SwtAF26Npg.jpgHe didn't send of Sceszney twice at SB (11/12, 12/13)

and worst of all he did this!

So please, stop kissing Man United's ass.

Anyway we've already had the Man United discussion. It is over! And finished!

Tounge in cheek comment mate, wind your fucking neck wobble gob.

As fucking if! Bore off :rolleyes:

Do you sleep with this blanket by any chance?

mrEDLP6jOuAb_SwtAF26Npg.jpgHe didn't send of Sceszney twice at SB (11/12, 12/13)

and worst of all he did this!

So please, stop kissing Man United's ass.

Anyway we've already had the Man United discussion. It is over! And finished!

Considering you haven't proved anything which could back up your hilarious conspiracy. And that foul should of been picked up by the linesman not identifying the contact between Evans and Drogba, not fucking Atkinson who was blocked by Fletcher and other players in front of his view.

He also gave us the foul that wasn't for Fletcher which led to the Terry goal in 2009, kept Luiz on the pitch after numerous sending off challenges in which Luiz got us a goal right afterwards in 2011, gave us a goal against Spurs in which the ball was not even remotely close to going over the line and a non penalty right afterwards in 2011, and in the Fa cup semi he favored us the entire match against Spurs and awarded us the second goal in which it wasn't.

He has saved our arse on numerous occasions

As fucking if! Bore off :rolleyes:

Considering you haven't proved anything which could back up your hilarious conspiracy. And that foul should of been picked up by the linesman not identifying the contact between Evans and Drogba, not fucking Atkinson who was blocked by Fletcher and other players in front of his view.

He also gave us the foul that wasn't for Fletcher which led to the Terry goal in 2009, kept Luiz on the pitch after numerous sending off challenges in which Luiz got us a goal right afterwards in 2011, gave us a goal against Spurs in which the ball was not even remotely close to going over the line and a non penalty right afterwards in 2011, and in the Fa cup semi he favored us the entire match against Spurs and awarded us the second goal in which it wasn't.

He has saved our arse on numerous occasions

Yea, just ignore the times he saved Sceszney. U r just so desperate to look unbiased it's hilarious. R u sure u r not a United fan? All you do is praise United. You might as well start singing GGMU.

I see, manure blankets might be selling big time here, lately.

Cicerco will buy the lot!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You