Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wrap my head around their interest in Fellaini. Unless Moyes want's to change their whole offensive set up.

The fact Moyes is desperate to get Fellani shows if you didn't know already he doesn't have a f***** clue about who's good and who's not hence why he wasted Evertons time for 11 years winning NOTHING. He is not that good and when you already have RVP why bother? He also has so many good defenders and midfielders but he wants Baines too.

In my opinion in the footballing world the fact someone so alien to winning to take over at UTD is an embarrassment.

He just wants to sign anyone, the problems is he is no great salesman and he, himself is no draw . I tell you had Fergie stayed Ronaldo would already be at Utd.

Plan B ? I am waiting patiently to see one. Do you know of one ?

I really hope that Eto'o is not an option. If Rooney won't join we should go for Jackson Martinez. He is available for a quite reasonable price(35 million pounds). I would also love to see Edin Dzeko here.

I really hope that Eto'o is not an option. If Rooney won't join we should go for Jackson Martinez. He is available for a quite reasonable price(35 million pounds). I would also love to see Edin Dzeko here.

Now, you are talking. Martinez I would love to see at Chelsea.

As for Dzeko, no chance there.

The fact Moyes is desperate to get Fellani shows if you didn't know already he doesn't have a f***** clue about who's good and who's not hence why he wasted Evertons time for 11 years winning NOTHING. He is not that good and when you already have RVP why bother? He also has so many good defenders and midfielders but he wants Baines too.

In my opinion in the footballing world the fact someone so alien to winning to take over at UTD is an embarrassment.

He just wants to sign anyone, the problems is he is no great salesman and he, himself is no draw . I tell you had Fergie stayed Ronaldo would already be at Utd.

Not so sure about that wasting time arguement, he did rather quite good with a mid table team.

8 years without a trophy for arsenal, now thats what im calling wasting time monsieur wenger ;)

He'd prefer us over Arsenal any day.

I should hope so! Why would a world class striker like Rooney wind up at a club that's never won a trophy in eight years? He may be world class but he can't surely carry a team to a championship on his own!

He's certainly not stupid either!

Can't wrap my head around their interest in Fellaini. Unless Moyes want's to change their whole offensive set up.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Fellaini is capable of playing alongside Carrick, allowing him to do his thing while playing in his very own favoured position. He sees himself as a central midfielder. He'd add so much to us. In defense he's brilliant - strong, big, powerful, and plain scary to be honest. Add that to Carrick's brilliant interceptions and overall reading of play, and you've got two very capable DM's when defending. Fellaini also is very capable when attacking - he was doubled up on last season, by most defenses as he scared the shit out of them. This would mean more space for our other players... He's also a capable (10) so when going forward he can be creative and score goals. He's also capable of a goal no matter where he plays so as the second central mid that would add goals we missed from that area last season - strengthening us. He's perfect in my opinion. I don't think it'd be a desperation signing, more a very good one.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Fellaini is capable of playing alongside Carrick, allowing him to do his thing while playing in his very own favoured position. He sees himself as a central midfielder. He'd add so much to us. In defense he's brilliant - strong, big, powerful, and plain scary to be honest. Add that to Carrick's brilliant interceptions and overall reading of play, and you've got two very capable DM's when defending. Fellaini also is very capable when attacking - he was doubled up on last season, by most defenses as he scared the shit out of them. This would mean more space for our other players... He's also a capable (10) so when going forward he can be creative and score goals. He's also capable of a goal no matter where he plays so as the second central mid that would add goals we missed from that area last season - strengthening us. He's perfect in my opinion. I don't think it'd be a desperation signing, more a very good one.

Yes but 28 mil for him + Baines is wayyyyyy below the price.

Evra was pretty decent for you last season so how come you want to get another LB?

Yes but 28 mil for him + Baines is wayyyyyy below the price.

Evra was pretty decent for you last season so how come you want to get another LB?

Don't believe all you read. I'm not sure we offered that at all. If we did though it is obviously not enough.

As for Evra - I love him. I wouldn't sell him or replace him currently. On the other hand, we always look to improve and if I'm honest Baines' stats for last season trump Evra. He's actually better - but not by much. Certainly not enough to shell out £18m for, or whatever Everton would expect. I'd imagine it's close to that figure or even more...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You