Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Cavani is a beast. He would add the power and focal point our attack is lacking. 35 mill Euros/27 million Pounds is value. Cavani and Moses for 35 million is good business.

Cavani is a beast. He would add the power and focal point our attack is lacking. 35 mill Euros/27 million Pounds is value. Cavani and Moses for 35 million is good impossible business.

Fixed.

Agree with your previous post, it's either "Torres to start" or "Sell Torres".

I don't like paying that much.

But no longer am i going to knock this Cavani transfer, because we've got a cabbage who is meant to be our star striker, and I'm going to sit here and go on about how we don't need Cavani?.

Whatever happens... i just hope it benefits us.

Wonderful striker but he's not the type of striker we need for the type of football we want to play. It's like when we signed Torres (counter-attacking striker) to replace Drogba (targetman).

It's possible for him to adapt but the club better be very sure he will be able to adapt for this kind of money, if he actually does sign that is.

* Napoli chairman De Laurentiis has recruited a FIFA agent and has sent him to London to make Cavani's move to Chelsea happen.

* Talksport say Abramovich is keen to sign a centre forward to challenge Fernando Torres for the upcoming season

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120808/napoli-ready-cash-cavani-178217

I have the feeling if this is true city will get him they have lost the rvp race!

But i still dont believe the rumour the club and the player have said they dont want anything to happen!

Wonderful striker but he's not the type of striker we need for the type of football we want to play. It's like when we signed Torres (counter-attacking striker) to replace Drogba (targetman).

It's possible for him to adapt but the club better be very sure he will be able to adapt for this kind of money, if he actually does sign that is.

A fact that many seem to overlook. If Torres was playing for Napoli he'd score a hatful of goals as well.

He was awful in the Olympics but i suppose that's just a sign of not wanting to be there. Just because Cavani is good in counter attacking situations doesn't mean that's all he can do. He's only really played for Napoli. He hasn't been tried in different formulas has he? He's a goal scorer and he will always score at a reasonable rate imo. We need him. As much as i want to see Torres succeed, we can't rely on him at all. There has been nothing, since he came here that suggests he will score 20 goals a season.

He was awful in the Olympics but i suppose that's just a sign of not wanting to be there. Just because Cavani is good in counter attacking situations doesn't mean that's all he can do. He's only really played for Napoli. He hasn't been tried in different formulas has he? He's a goal scorer and he will always score at a reasonable rate imo. We need him. As much as i want to see Torres succeed, we can't rely on him at all. There has been nothing, since he came here that suggests he will score 20 goals a season.

The same was said about Sheva and Torres. And that's why I said the club better be sure he will be able to adapt for this kind of money. You don't make buys based on assumptions or to hope for the best.

We should go after Damiao instead to continue with the Brazilian Invasion theme.

Stealing another Spuds target would be hilarious, but I'm not completely sold on Damiao. Looks more a product of the quality he has around him with Brazil than someone who carries the load in the prem. He's the type of inexpensive, above average player Spuds need.

Fixed.

Agree with your previous post, it's either "Torres to start" or "Sell Torres".

Why? if Torres wants to be number 1 forward, he earns that right. Like Didier did, like Hasselbaink did, like Flo did and the rest.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You