Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Mose's + Cavani > Hulk

I was really high on Hulk before the Olympics and was one of his biggest campaigners, but watching him over the past couple of weeks, he hasn't impressed me with the exception of 1 game.

Obviously he's better than any option we have now, but not worth anywhere near what they're asking.

No but what's the relevance of hiring a FIFA agent? Make it any more or less likely? Seems a weird step to take, I've never heard of that happening before...

Weird? i don't know. this person may has contact to chelsea... u can see from his picture with the CL cup...

The same from his account:

@fedepastorello è vero ke De Laurentiis l'ha incaricata di vendere Cavani come dice SportMediaset? La prego faccia kiarezza, almeno lei.....

@pietrone82 scrivono e dicono un sacco di cavolate!! -@ pietrone82 write and say a lot of crap!

i can`t speak italian. but from the tuttonapoli link when i translated it on google translate it said someone off Radio Goal had said on his facebook that the fifa agent had text him to say the rumours are not true.

so basically, someone off the radio had put on his facebook that he had a text on his phone off a fifa agent saying the rumours are untrue but didn`t say what rumours were untrue. it may be that he wasn`t hired to make the deal happen. he might just not be involved in it. not that Cavani to chelsea isn`t gonna happen.

it`s a long and windy road with more twists than a road in the spanish mountains, but that`s where i got to.

i think i`ll wait till something more concrete comes out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You