Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Please bring Cavani here and bring the commentators too !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txvjL6afd84

PAPAPAPPAPAPOOWWW!

Has to be the worst top 10 goals video ever, there were 3 or 4 genuine good goals the rest were distinctively average. Also what the fuck was the goalkeeper doing for that free kick jesus I would of done better.

Commentators are awesome though.

Has to be the worst top 10 goals video ever, there were 3 or 4 genuine good goals the rest were distinctively average. Also what the fuck was the goalkeeper doing for that free kick jesus I would of done better.

Commentators are awesome though.

To be totally honest I only posted it so everyone could have a laugh at the commentators lol. Think it's a mixture between Arabic and German but I can't be sure, either way they sound like they are having sex with a guy called Cavani haaha!

I know it would be a risky move but IF (and that's a big if) he could prove his fitness i would look at rossi. Having been injured all of last season and with villareal relegated i can't see him commanding a large fee.

He is still young with plenty of time to come back from his injuries, and is a player who was being mooted for a £30m move to barcelona only 12-18 months ago.

We could get him, moses and azpilicueta for less than cavani - then job done and squad complete.

Risky but could be worth a gamble. Nice call...

Cavani would be like dream signing but I think Napoli won't sell him cheap especially when they sold Lavezzi already.

YOu are right, they wont. They even said they can sell Cavani for 100m, that he isnt worth that, but that 100m is what he is worth to Napoli. Meaning: if anyone wants to buy him it has to be an insane offer. Id think we would have to splash out between 40-50m pounds to land him.

YOu are right, they wont. They even said they can sell Cavani for 100m, that he isnt worth that, but that 100m is what he is worth to Napoli. Meaning: if anyone wants to buy him it has to be an insane offer. Id think we would have to splash out between 40-50m pounds to land him.

Come January if our golden boy spaniard isnt firing, dont be surprised if we bid hard for him

No such thing as a 'shit goal'. A tap-in from a yard that deflects in off the defender is better than a 50-yard volley that hits the bar, because it is a goal. You can't criticise the player because his goals aren't spectacular. He is a great goalscorer, not a scorer of great goals. It would be similar to watching a video of Raul's goals, 90% of them are him being a penalty box predator, but that does not make him worse than a consistent scorer of beautiful goals, such as del Piero.

chelsea are still very much on the hunt for hulk

i believe he will join for chelsea

i like his playing style so much...nember one persion who can help us to remember didier drogba after lukaku.hulk for now abd lukaku in future

Had terrible tournament in these Olympics.

Who was it that argued that Cavani only works in a team that emphasis a lot on counter attacking football? I think he/she may be right.

That would be me (and probably someone else too). mwah ha.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You