CFC58

We could always go 4-4-2.

----Torres--Cavani----

Marin-Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Cole-Terry-Cahill-Iva

--------Cech-------

j/k

1240265992468.jpg

Cavani would really be a dream signing but for many reasons I think it's a no-go. I don't think Robbie would be willing to alter the team's formation so drastically to include two strikers when so far all of our signings have been attacking midfielders / wingers and that would limit their playing time and even make a lot of our current players obsolete. And if there were no changes to the playing style, having all of Torres / Cavani / Sturridge would be too much for the 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. A quoted price of 35-40m€ sounds very tempting though, but at the moment we are not in a position to buy a striker like that without first selling at least one of our current ones and in fact I think Cavani would cost much more than that so I don't see this happening.

how on earth can torres and cavani co -exsit in one team. Cavani would play 80 percent of games, and torres dosent want another season on the bench.

It'll give him some competition. Put more pressure on him to perform, rather than now, where he knows he only has one threat, who seems to be out of favour with the manager.

Man. If Chelsea obtained Cavani we would have one of the best strikeforce in the world, compared only to Benzema/Higuan of RM and Aguero/Tevez of City. They could definitely co-exist on the same team and im sure with the great attacking midfielders we have purchased they will both bag 15+ goals. This will really be a sign of intent from the club. Us Chelsea fans are so spoiled, to even considering of getting to watch a talent like Cavani at the bridge is just amazing.

Rumours say that a 42€ mio.fee has already been agreed,but the only sticking point remaining is Cavani´s week wage demand of more than 200k€.Would be an absolutely terrific signing.

Its all bullshit. I bet you all he doesn't come. I'm absolutely certain of it. It wasn't that long ago he said he was considering signing a new and improved deal in Naples. Just can't see Napoli wanting to sell.

I don't know how loyal he feels to Napoli or how much he likes the club, Solonapoli could clarify that. But I wouldn't want to stay in a place where my home has been robbed and my family don't feel safe. Add to that more money, higher chance of winning trophies and CL football, and I would bite the hands off any bigger club's offer/request a transfer.

Of course if he actually loves the club, then he's probably just being a prick trying to get himself a more lucrative deal.

Rumours say that a 42€ mio.fee has already been agreed,but the only sticking point remaining is Cavani´s week wage demand of more than 200k€.Would be an absolutely terrific signing.

160k/week, basic wage?

He can fuck off! 120k plus bonuses that can, if he plays well, bring him up to 150k/week is the limit we should offer him, imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You