Edinson Cavani

CFC58

According to Studio Sport, De Laurentiis has decided to sell Cavani and negotiations with Chelsea are underways.

http://www.video.med...ll8-agosto.html

Edit : Still Italian, but a text version

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/napoli/articoli/87459/cavani-de-la-tratta-col-chelsea.shtml

According to Studio Sport, De Laurentiis has decided to sell Cavani and negotiations with Chelsea are underways.

http://www.video.med...ll8-agosto.html

Edit : Still Italian, but a text version

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/napoli/articoli/87459/cavani-de-la-tratta-col-chelsea.shtml

My translator isn't working any chance someone can me a quick run over of the article

My translator isn't working any chance someone can me a quick run over of the article

De Laurentiis wants to sell Cavani for around 35m-40m, because he did not have a positive discussion with Edinson when he flew to Cardiff to talk about his contract demands.

Chelsea are willing to offer 30m, which Napoli don't consider enough. But negotiations are still ongoing.

As reported in Sports Studies, Aurelio De Laurentiis had decided to sell Edinson Cavani. Moreover, the deal "top secret" with Chelsea is already well underway and sources close to the English club that is a known fifa Italian, on behalf of the President of Naples, is trying to conclude the passage of the "Matador" to clubs Abramovic. The "Blues" have already submitted an initial offer of 30 million, too little for De Laurentiis, who has asked for this to work for a broker to deal with the fear that was discovered just before the Super Cup. The Chelsea in the next few days should revive and visit a few days ago the patron blue to Cardiff in the withdrawal of Uruguay, would not give the desired results. Finally the player, after the robbery he suffered some time ago his wife, certainly would not object to a possible move to London with an overlap of about twice the current one. If Chelsea will raise the bar on 35/40 million and the deal goes through, the Naples will give the assault on Pazzini, on which, however strong the Juventus. Just the Bianconeri, who have long followed the Uruguayan striker, will move?

- Studio Sport (google translated)

I've said sosososo many times that he only works in a counter-attacking system; but I realise now that that's ignorant of me to say.

I'm sure he can adjust. Any player can adjust. (Well, apart from Torres... :Goober: )

To get the best out of him, a counter-attacking system is probably ideal, but what's clear to see is that he's simply a work-horse natural finisher, with surprisingly decent pace.

I'm sure he'd improve us immensely if he could work in our new system... which we still don't actually seem to have figured out yet.

In as much as I would like to see FT lead our attack, I see why Chelsea would go for Cavani. We need depth. Citeh have Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez and Aguero. We only have Torres and Studge (assuming Lukaku goes on loan as expected). So Its a good move to go for another striker. Just dont know if Cavani is the real deal.

In as much as I would like to see FT lead our attack, I see why Chelsea would go for Cavani. We need depth. Citeh have Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez and Aguero. We only have Torres and Studge (assuming Lukaku goes on loan as expected). So Its a good move to go for another striker. Just dont know if Cavani is the real deal.

This

Madrid have Benzema and Higuain too so there are clubs out there that have shown that its possible to have more than one big-name striker. Would be exciting!

City have Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez and Aguero yes, but they always have two of them playing at one time. This allows them to have that many strikers.

We on the other hand only play one. We can't have 3 strikers sitting on the bench, that's ludicrous.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You