Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Yeah lets not sign the best forward in world football on the off chance a player who has played shite for 2 years comes good :doh:

We might aswell offer Bolton £20m plus Hazard for N Gog while were at it, you never know he might show a few glimpses as to why Rafa signed him for Liverpool in the first place.

Yeah there is too much what if scenarios.

A team like Chelsea with all the resources should not let itself come to those speculation.

So Torres can bitch all he wants, he put us in this situation!

We could offload him easily, it's the price that would be the problem. Then again has money ever been a problem since Roman began his Empire!

Torres is also one of the best paid players in the world, so that's a big problem too. Not many top clubs are in need of a striker at the moment, and those who are couldn't even afford to pay his wages let alone any transfer fees. If we were to try offloading him to clear room for a new striker, the only options I can realistically see is him going on loan to one of the Italian giants and that wouldn't be very wise business from Chelsea's point of view and we might as well keep him as the most expensive bench warmer in the history of football.

Not a single one of the options available to us regarding the forwards sound good to me. Torres staying and being first choice is a high-risk, high-reward type of situation (and the risk is very, very high with this one) but buying a new top striker like Cavani would be expensive as hell and Torres would then either have to be let go for next to nothing or sulking on the bench. I'm sure the board are aware of all the options and are weighing the pros and cons of every scenario and soon deciding what the best move is. I honestly don't know the best solution but I have faith on the board and hopefully they are wiser than me. :)

i think Roman needs to send out the dogs for Fernando and take him for a long drive into siberia where no one can hear his screams. then we can buy Cavani with the insurance money. job done. Next!

Lol harsh... would only work with Jamie Carragher or Ryan Giggs because they are like 80 anyway

Anyway don't expect Nando to leave anytime soon... or Cavani to sign...

WorldTransferNews@WorldTransferNe

Chelsea are talks with £35m rated Cavani and will make a make bid of around £20m for Schurrle (Daily Express) #CFC -S

I could understand the Cavani signing even if I wouldn't be really big on it but I dont understand the Schurrle one.

there`s ways out of every awkward situation. it does look like we stuck with Torres and that`s kinda preventing us from replacing him with a better player like Cavani. there should be solution to this problem somehow. just hard to see where it`s gonna come from.

i`m not really suggesting we have him murdered tho..lol

Fuck of with 20mio for Schurle, he is not worth even 10. Only the fact that last season, he scored 70 goals, while year before 15 is enough. Instead of improving his stats, he decreased by half. And if stats dont tell enough, he was also realy bad at euros. And again, 20mio £?!

Hamsik, Cavani, Hulk, Moses,...but not Schurle!

Oh and dont be so against Torres :(

Fuck of with 20mio for Schurle, he is not worth even 10. Only the fact that last season, he scored 70 goals, while year before 15 is enough. Instead of improving his stats, he decreased by half. And if stats dont tell enough, he was also realy bad at euros. And again, 20mio £?!

Hamsik, Cavani, Hulk, Moses,...but not Schurle!

Oh and dont be so against Torres :(

Schurrle scored 70 goals last season? i think goals in the park against children only count on Pele`s career goal total ;)

Kalou may be gone now but that doesn`t mean we have to find somebody else to make excuses for year after year like they are some poor disabled child whose trying his best.

Italian agent Claudio Pasqualin has confirmed that Chelsea have made an offer for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.

It's from twitter, I can't find the source yet.

Cant believe this transfer window, i bet everybody wish they were a chelsea supporter! :blue scalf:

if cavani come to chelsea this is my dream squad

ivanovic Terry A.Cole

D.Luiz Lampard

Mata Hazard Marin

Torres Cavani

we don't have time to defense,,because it wasting our player talent

Claudio Pasqualin: "The last bid for Edinson [Cavani] came from Chelsea. I think Vargas will replace Cavani." [via @thechelseaway]

Italian agent Claudio Pasqualin has confirmed that Chelsea have made an offer for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani. [via @thechelseaway]

if cavani come to chelsea this is my dream squad

ivanovic Terry A.Cole

D.Luiz Lampard

Mata Hazard Marin

Torres Cavani

we don't have time to defense,,because it wasting our player talent

As great as that looks on paper in attack, unfortunately teams like Man city etc would rip that apart.

Schurrle scored 70 goals last season? i think goals in the park against children only count on Pele`s career goal total ;)

Kalou may be gone now but that doesn`t mean we have to find somebody else to make excuses for year after year like they are some poor disabled child whose trying his best.

Sorry I meant 7 goals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You