Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Fuck of with 20mio for Schurle, he is not worth even 10. Only the fact that last season, he scored 70 goals, while year before 15 is enough. Instead of improving his stats, he decreased by half. And if stats dont tell enough, he was also realy bad at euros. And again, 20mio £?!

Hamsik, Cavani, Hulk, Moses,...but not Schurle!

Oh and dont be so against Torres :(

Because at Mainz he was a CF and at Leverkusen he was moved out wide to either the right or left wings. He performed very admirably at Leverkusen I might add, the stick that Schurrlle receives from TC is borderline psychotic at times.

He has impressed me immensely both at Mainz and Leverkusen.

I agree with Spike. Most of you haven't watched him, but all of a sudden you are the German Scouts for Chelsea. Schurlle has ben presented as one of the biggest talents in Germany.

Back to Cavani. Wonder if he were to sign, what will happen with Torres? I know, it's good to have squad depth, but I think it's a tad too much.

not everyone is anti-Schurrle i`m not sure if it`s that many. if you look around it`s mainly one person bringing his name up all the time when campaigning for Hulk and just a few more.

Cavani is class. there`s not many people who would disagree with that..just the weight around our necks that is Fernando Torres makes people not want to buy him. i made a point about that in the Lewandowski thread and offered him as an alternative for those who don`t want Cavani through fear of what it would do to Torres.

Torres needs to man the fuck up and just play his best when put on the pitch. All this treading on egg shells because of Nando's confidence is really starting to grate on my nerves. If we have an opportunity to sign one of the deadliest strikers in football who seems to deliver in the big games then we should go for it despite how Nando feels.

All this talk about Nando's has left me feeling hank!

He ain't done shit for us, and does not deserves any praises or concern.

Till he proves otherwise, he is just a dead bird!

Torres needs to man the fuck up and just play his best when put on the pitch. All this treading on egg shells because of Nando's confidence is really starting to grate on my nerves. If we have an opportunity to sign one of the deadliest strikers in football who seems to deliver in the big games then we should go for it despite how Nando feels.

All this talk about Nando's has left me feeling hank!

you are "preachin` to the choir" with me. never wanted him here in the first place but hoped it would work out after he signed. Cavani is much better now than Torres is now.

Because at Mainz he was a CF and at Leverkusen he was moved out wide to either the right or left wings. He performed very admirably at Leverkusen I might add, the stick that Schurrlle receives from TC is borderline psychotic at times.

Actualy last seasons (2) he was at Bayer and his goal scoring decreased by half. Not saying he is a bad player, but not worth more than 12mio.

Cavani MUST join us, because he is the best striker around.

I wanted Cavani back when Chelsea needed another striker and instead bought Torres.....

Even since then I been piss with the board, and this fool of Torres cause I thought he would flop big.

And so far he has not disappointed me. He has been been the waste that I thought he would be.

He wasn't a CF at Mainz, he played on the left. Watch footage of him at Mainz and you will see. He's just an average player anyway.

Cant see us getting him they dont want to sell and are asking for 60mil! And the board backed torres we will have torres/sturridge and lukaku playing as CF next week! The only source is twitter isnt it? We are really linked to every player now that we are CL winners!

So what exactly did we expect from Danny last year? He was played in a new role and did superb for a while. He's so young and talented. Now that we have Mata and Hazard, Sturiddge has the freedom to be alittle more selfish now. You just can't ignore what he did last year.

He wasn't a CF at Mainz, he played on the left. Watch footage of him at Mainz and you will see. He's just an average player anyway.

Are you sure? Because I seem to remember him playing as a CF in his second season there.

Meh I hope Lukaku is given a shot rather than overpaying for Cavani. Cavani is similar to old Torres, offers nothing different really in terms of ability. Lukaku is raw but has a few qualities that Cavani doesn't, most notably brute strength.

Meh I hope Lukaku is given a shot rather than overpaying for Cavani. Cavani is similar to old Torres, offers nothing different really in terms of ability. Lukaku is raw but has a few qualities that Cavani doesn't, most notably brute strength.

Cavani is similar to Torres except better in every way. There is really nothing Cavani doesn't do well. He's also a lot more willing to mix it up physically that Torres. And Lukaku right now is not at the level he can play for Chelsea. Scoring a couple of goals in a meaningless pre-season match doesn't change that. He needs to go out on loan and play regularly somewhere.

Cavani is similar to Torres except better in every way. There is really nothing Cavani doesn't do well. He's also a lot more willing to mix it up physically that Torres. And Lukaku right now is not at the level he can play for Chelsea. Scoring a couple of goals in a meaningless pre-season match doesn't change that. He needs to go out on loan and play regularly somewhere.

I'd prefer to see him evolve as a player over the course of the season here rather than on loan but I imagine if we sign Cavani then it will be impossible.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You