CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

PSG would want what they paid for Cavani, that much on a player who is going to play second fiddle is stupid beyond belief. Now if you say to me someone like a Bony or a player who wouldn't wouldn't mind sitting and waiting for his chance without top dollar then yes.

And Bony will be gone for ACON too, if Costa injured in January, we will only have Torres. If Torres sold, we will play without striker for one month....

And Bony will be gone for ACON too, if Costa injured in January, we will only have Torres. If Torres sold, we will play without striker for one month....

The Cavani wil rise :ph34r:

In all serious i would like Cavani also if we can get rid of Torres also.

But what if Costa gets injured? We only have Torres and Drogba and even Drogba will leave in January for ACON.

So we should sign a world class striker as back up to Costa incase he gets injured? I don't think so. It's unhealthy and pointless, because both would want to play the most minutes as the number 1 striker.

We do need to get a better 2nd choice option but Cavani would not make sense at all.

So we should sign a world class striker as back up to Costa incase he gets injured? I don't think so. It's unhealthy and pointless, because both would want to play the most minutes as the number 1 striker.

We do need to get a better 2nd choice option but Cavani would not make sense at all.

Mourinho might want to switch, playing with 2 strikers up front like Atletico :Goober:

I see no problem having Costa and Cavani.

no problem having cavani. getting him on the other hand, with our horrible squad balance....

• Like 1

should be going for him. even if it means a cech + 30/35mil deal!!! would suit both the parties.

I am not keen on the idea of sending a legend like Cech out of the club just so we could get Cavani. Cech should be allowed to decide where he wants to play and honestly the club should be having the money to buy someone like Cavani.

If Cech wants the PSG move then your suggested deal would work otherwise it would be a massive sign of disrespect.

Isn't Cavanis issue right now is that he is playing second fiddle to Ibrahimovich?

Why would he come here just to be second fiddle. hell...he wouldn't even be a starter here right now. At least PSG still starts him out of position.

• Like 1