CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Is any striker who has a semi decent game gonna jump himself to the top of the transfer section on here for the next few weeks? Where's the Gervinho thread

Cavani has been the ideal striker for us for quite some time now. I don't believe that there is any need for him to have a "semi decent" game in order be included among the top strikers in the world, even when he is playing as a left midfielder.

• Like 3

I prefer Costa to Cavani.

You would :) anything for a few more fights :P

Nah only joking - I'm with you - Cavanni seems a bit timid... Now Suarez :) he's the real deal unfortunately ;)

• Like 1

2 games where the whole Spanish team sucked? 2 games is not a big enough sample to judge a player. Hes had a great season with Atleti and even a good one before that playing under Falcao's shadow. Judge him at the end of the season after he has played a number of games for us.

Diego Costa topic MUST be locked!!!!

Costa, cavani, mandzukic and even aguero all missed clear cut chances in the first few matches of the worldcup.

I can't judge them off world cup games unless the refree sprayed them with the vanishing spray and they perform disappearing acts.

• Like 1

just watch his 2 games against us.

I am all for getting Costa and a huge fan of Cavani but those 2 games are meaningless. To be honest with you when Atletico played us over 2 legs he was nothing special same as Cavani. However when we played Napoli couple years back at their ground he was excellent and was a handfull all night long and think he got a goal and an assist. Looks unlikely we will get him but on the player himself he has always been a favourite of mine. Excellent work rate, powerful, acceleration and scores goals.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder what people who wrote off Costa after 2 games are thinking after Cavani's yet another awful tournament for Uruguay.

the same who wrote him off after the CL games lol

Costa, cavani, mandzukic and even aguero all missed clear cut chances in the first few matches of the worldcup.

I can't judge them off world cup games unless the refree sprayed them with the vanishing spray and they perform disappearing acts.

PLEASE get a ref to do that to TORRES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1