Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Thank god that this transfer saga has come to an end(or has it?). Napoli are bigger money whores than the Portuguese clubs we have been dealing with in the past!

Nothing to worry about boys. Money saved on Cavani, will be used on younger, talented players.

Chelsea club was correct not to spend all that money.

When one looks at Hazard´s fee of 32m, Chelsea could buy two Hazards for one Cavani.

I would rather have one Hazard & one Oscar instead of Cavani. Thank God, it´s over, let´s shut this thread for good.

Dear Edinson,

Napoli would like to wish you all the best in France with your new employers Paris St Germain, we couldn't give a shit if you don't want to go, we got the dollar for you we wanted.

As Dell Boy once said......Bonjour!!!

Yours

ADL

oh yes so happy ADL about loosing Cavani...

http://m.calcionapoli24.it/calcio_mercato/sportmediaset-de-laurentiis-torna-a-casa-nervoso-calci-e-insulti-contro-n134403.html

He returned home totally hungry and insulted journalists (it's always right to insult Italian journalists, they are totally shit btw)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

About this mercinary business. I don't think he really had a choice, PSG are the only club willing to pay the buy out clause (allegedly) therefor he has no choice but to go there.

Lets be honest, If he came here, he wouldn't be earning much less than what PSG is offering.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri2 min

For those asking: 'Isn't 64m€ 1 more than clause?' Yes. Cavani will go for a normal agreement but not for clause for fiscal reasons

rofl :D

Bullshits

Who is it? So stupid that

â¬70m :lol:

Being reported by the reliable Gianluca DiMarzio so there's a good chance it might be true. Guess at Napoli fan was right after all. ;)

Quick where's Alex and that fucking massive BAN HAMMER :)

Look - once the release clause is met the club have no say - if P$G trigger that - Napoli can say what the want - but the player is moving...

Unless the wording of the release clause (clever) is that Napoli must receive â¬63million NET!!! If that's the case then clever them and more money please P$G :)

So the guy was half wrong too - it just depends on the wording of the contract :)

I told you for 2 weeks that the clause was 63 m net for Napoli, 70 in total, and I've strongly attacked for that

You can see now that I was totally right

Maybe Napoli will get a little less from Psg thinking that they give us 28M + bonus for Lavezzi so it's 100 in 2 years, maybe we will think about some exchange (ibra?), but the clause is 70M as i said.

Tancredi also Said that he was coming here.

So he knows absolute nothing. I wouldn't trust him if he wrote that the sky was blue.

Just circulating every news story he finds.

Let it go man, I know you wanted him here so bad. But it's all over life goes on!

Former Juventus and Sampdoria coach Ciro Ferrara has said Edinson Cavani would be making a big mistake if he joined Paris Saint-Germain this summer - suggesting Chelsea is a far more appealing option.

"With all the respect for my friend [Laurent] Blanc [the new PSG coach], PSG don't have the same attraction as Real Madrid and Chelsea," Ferrara added. "If I were to choose, I would certainly not go to Paris."

if he goes there fair enough. P$G vs A$ Monaco will be fun next year

Former Juventus and Sampdoria coach Ciro Ferrara has said Edinson Cavani would be making a big mistake if he joined Paris Saint-Germain this summer - suggesting Chelsea is a far more appealing option.

"With all the respect for my friend [Laurent] Blanc [the new PSG coach], PSG don't have the same attraction as Real Madrid and Chelsea," Ferrara added. "If I were to choose, I would certainly not go to Paris."

if he goes there fair enough. P$G vs A$ Monaco will be fun next year

I think PSG is quite attractive now:

- they have some world class players(Thiago Silva, Ibra, Sirgiu, Lavezzi)

-they will play in the Champions League

-Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

OK, maybe Cavani joins PSG only for the money, but it's still better than playing for Anzhi.

Glad this soap opera is nearing an end.

I am very proud of our board and club for learning from their mistakes and for atleast trying to make decisions based on what we value a player, rather than some exorbitant valuations/clauses by the owning clubs

He would have improved us no doubt, but there are plenty of fish in the sea who will improve us as well.

Ferrara has said Cavani would be making a big mistake if he joined Paris Saint-Germain, suggesting Chelsea is a far more appealing option.

L'Equipe believe PSG are closing on Edinson Cavani after they met his release clause. Seems Chelsea will need to up their offer to get him.
Edinson Cavani seems to have the world at his feet, but he’s been told Chelsea is a better option than PSG

Let it go man, I know you wanted him here so bad. But it's all over life goes on!

???

I don't want him here so bad lol. I'd have rooney as I have said in the rooney vs cavani thread.

I am perfectly happy with telling napoli to shove it. But Tancredi is full of bullshit. So its not over until a proper source said it.

I would love it to be over.

???

I don't want him here so bad lol. I'd have rooney as I have said in the rooney vs cavani thread.

I am perfectly happy with telling napoli to shove it. But Tancredi is full of bullshit. So its not over until a proper source said it.

I would love it to be over.

As long as suits you!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You