Edinson Cavani

CFC58

We should forget Edinson, he is too good for us, I'll tell you something : If he goes to CIty, they"ll win the league, if he goes to United, they"ll win the league, if he goes to Arsenal...LOL.

Too good for us? Wtf are you talking about?

too good for us?

phaggot

How old are you ? It was a joke about our poor direction, that splash 50 million on a lady and not on a fantastic player, if we miss Edinson it will be a huge loss, and we should make him the number one target because he will do wonders here, absolutely certain.I cant belive it.

So our offer right now is 30m plus €1 ?

No, nono. It's actually at €5m. €30m + Torres == €30 - €25m = €5m.

Napoli would be retarded to take that. Unfortunately for us they're not, even if they might have The Waiter as their manager.

So there's this guy Tim working at XYZ Company. Tim is terrible at his job. He is a chore, and although he tries hard he is nothing more than an idiot. Every project he touches turns to dust. Every company he advises goes under. His boss knows he's crap. Hell, Tim himself knows he sucks at his work. The directors of XYZ hired him in a moment of fancy without due diligence, for a fee to their rival company that shocked every intelligent person in the industry. XYZ is now trying hard to move Tim, but the problem is that even though he knows he sucks, he still wants his high wages and no other company is willing to pay.

Not really related to Cavani but just some story in the news.

The offer is not actually off by that much. How much do you rate Torres at ? I think a fair valuation is 18m pounds at the very minimum. 23 goals is not horrible, plus Torres brings in a lot of commercial revenue as well. He's our highest selling shirt. I would offer 40m euros plus Torres. Putting Torres at 18m pounds that is the 61m euros release clause right there. So we are off by 10m euros I think.

No, nono. It's actually at €5m. €30m + Torres == €30 - €25m = €5m.

Napoli would be retarded to take that. Unfortunately for us they're not, even if they might have The Waiter as their manager.

Not really, if Napoli really want Torres, how much do you think they will need to offer Chelsea (Roman) to actually get him? I would say around 15-20mi pounds...

Doing the math, all Napoli can get for Cavani is around 50mi pounds (selling to either ManCity or PSG). Minus what they would have to pay for Torres, it leaves them with 30-35mi pounds at the most...

Raising our offer to around 35-40mi euros, it makes perfect sense for Napoli/Cavani/Torres/Chelsea to agree to it!

Not really, if Napoli really want Torres, how much do you think they will need to offer Chelsea (Roman) to actually get him? I would say around 15-20mi pounds...

Doing the math, all Napoli can get for Cavani is around 50mi pounds (selling to either ManCity or PSG). Minus what they would have to pay for Torres, it leaves them with 30-35mi pounds at the most...

Raising our offer to around 35-40mi euros, it makes perfect sense for Napoli/Cavani/Torres/Chelsea to agree to it!

Not really.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cavani stayed at Napoli. They would be imbeciles to take €20-30 million and Torres in return for Cavani. They don't even need to sell Cavani, hes got a long contract and even Cavani has said hes still happy in Naples. Rafa isn't an idiot too when he starts working with Edison he'll see hes much much better than Torres. Sure we all hope it happens but I can't see it... they will accept either €50 million or whatever his release fee is in cash or not sell to us.

Plus can you see Torres accepting a lower wage in a shitter league when hes stated he wants to stay here if they were to accept cash and Torres?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You