Edinson Cavani

CFC58

"I don't think I'm worth €63m. I will have to talk to De Laurentiis about it. I owe a lot to Napoli and I want to leave through the front door if I move on," Cavani told Marca.

"I am feeling very good at Napoli, but it all depends on the club. We will have to wait and see what options I have. What I want to do is sit down face-to-face with the club president and decide my future together.

"Real are one of the best clubs in the world, but there is no deal yet. When you're a kid, you dream about playing at a team like Madrid or Barcelona, but right now I'm at Napoli and I'm very proud to be there.

"If I leave one day, I'll be ready to move to a bigger club. We'll see."

He apparently just said this today done deal my ass :rant:

He doesn't want to come to Chelsea and he's made that crystal clear, what don't you guys understand about that. Even if he does arrive we would of been wayyyy down the pecking order..... I don't want him any more he's treated our club like a toilet and we're better then that !

He doesn't want to come to Chelsea and he's made that crystal clear, what don't you guys understand about that. Even if he does arrive we would of been wayyyy down the pecking order..... I don't want him any more he's treated our club like a toilet and we're better then that !

Goodness.

Players are not like fans. Stop thinking in that mindset. Way down the pecking order? Who are we behind? Real Madrid, the biggest club in the world? That's nothing to be ashamed of or attack Cavani for.

Whatever is written in the news should not be taken seriously.

Cavani, if he comes to Chelsea, will add the final punch up front.

There is no doubt in my mind. Is he worth all that money ? Roman will decide for us, soon.

Bottom line is that Cavani is class and will improve our side, is he worth 50 million who knows, but again its not our money its Roman's so why are we complaining. Most clubs could only ever dream of this happening.

Damn....we should have appointed Kevin Keegan instead of Mourinho.

Man United last season were a pretty poor team. They won the league but they failed to build a team strong enough to compete in Europe and if you ask their supporters they'll point to their lack of a midfield figure as the key. It's why they are so keen to get Thiago.

Also, RVP was being chased by about 3-4 top teams both here and abroad and was a fantastic deal at more than half the price we're looking to spend on Cavani.

RVP was more of a risk than cavani. Only played one full season (at that time) in top flight football without injury.

Man united signed an injury prone player who is 29 at 24mil pounds. We are getting Cavani at 26 no injury record, a proven 31 goal per season player at 45mil-50mil pounds with about 6 years left in him.

I think we'll have the better bargain :cool:

We all wanted mourinho. :yes:

He always signs a major striker unless he inherits bayern squad. :whistling:

To get a proper dm/cm (paulinho, gustavo, vanginkel, strootman, gundogan, derossi and so on) this wont cost us more than 20mil pounds :rolleyes:

The transfer window closes in august, so theres still time to sort that dm/cm :yes:

The board is working hard to beat FFP and we just signed a mega deal with adidas as proof. :clap:

Lukaku is already ahead of torres and Ba but has a fair chance to prove it to mourinho during preseason, mourinho never plays the worse player ahead of the better one, never, not even casilas :halo:

So chill, and relax no one is the loser if this deal goes through :tophat: .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You