Josh McEachran

Term-X

"He can pass. He has no work rate, cant (and wont) shoot from any distance, cant defend cant beat a player 1 on 1 and has no presence at all. He is the most sadly limited player I have ever seen and that includes players like crouch and even probably goalkeepers."

- Middlesbrough fan

I weep for the day the club will actually listen to some fans here and dump McEachran. I'm shocked to my bones that a someone can call him average when apart from mazacar, none in our team can bring the ball our of tight spaces which is why usually send the ball to Cech to lump it forward when any decent team decides to press up from the back.

I agree he probably isn't the next Messi but he has something which our current team lacks and we should be seeking to help him develop it, not trying to burn his house and steal his dog..........

Mata apparently had a different opinion regarding McEachran... You would take the view of some random fan over Mata's?

You would take the view of a player who more than likely doesn't even watch McEachran over 'some random fan' who supports the club McEachran plays for and watches him every time he plays?

You would take the view of a player who more than likely doesn't even watch McEachran over 'some random fan' who supports the club McEachran plays for and watches him every time he plays?

Meh...I've seen McEachran play for us, and I have a different opinion from that of the fan myself.

So yeah.

I know people in person who rate McEachran and actually want to keep him, but what's even the point, like an idiot you'll go make another sarcastic comment then probably go lie that you produce for Jay Z or something.

I know people in person who don't rate McEachran and actually want to get rid of him (I also know Chelsea fans who want to keep Torres - are they right too just because they're 'in person'?), but what's even the point, like an idiot you'll go make another sarcastic comment then probably go lie that you're going to be homeless, bringing down the forum at the same time.

I know people in person who don't rate McEachran and actually want to get rid of him (I also know Chelsea fans who want to keep Torres - are they right too just because they're 'in person'?), but what's even the point, like an idiot you'll go make another sarcastic comment then probably go lie that you're going to be homeless, bringing down the forum at the same time.

Your banter is absolutely minging

Your point was stupid, just because one boro fan said he wasn't good you went on like it was definite, so there i give you my mother fucking feedback on that shitty case.

Now get your self to bed you scrawny arse.

Your banter is absolutely minging

Your point was stupid, just because one boro fan said he wasn't good you went on like it was definite, so there i give you my mother fucking feedback on that shitty case.

Now get your self to bed you scrawny arse.

You sound like you're about to cry. No wonder I have 4 personal messages telling me to ignore you, ha.

"Banter"? No jokes were made, so I'm not sure how you've mustered that up. You must be a chronic liar as was shown with your disgusting begs for attention through lying about your own life, making others go out of their way to try and sort something which never even existed.

You're even writing indirects about me in other threads. Your profile says you're 18 but you're more like 8. Most disgusting and pathetic person I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. Go get mummy to kiss your mental boo-boos better.

You sound like you're about to cry. No wonder I have 4 personal messages telling me to ignore you, ha.

"Banter"? No jokes were made, so I'm not sure how you've mustered that up. You must be a chronic liar as was shown with your disgusting begs for attention through lying about your own life, making others go out of their way to try and sort something which never even existed.

You're even writing indirects about me in other threads. Your profile says you're 18 but you're more like 8. Most disgusting and pathetic person I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. Go get mummy to kiss your mental boo-boos better.

Right that's it!

If it's an INTERNETZ war you want!, It's an INTERNETZ war you will get!

COME ON BACKSTREET, WE ARE GOING TO WAR.