Josh McEachran

Term-X

Right that's it!

If it's an INTERNETZ war you want!, It's an INTERNETZ war you will get!

COME ON BACKSTREET, WE ARE GOING TO WAR.

Calm down Zeus, you're the fucking future of hip-hop. Drake or someother gay rappers could use this against you. Aren't you forgetting something? You're supposed to be the ambassador of peace like our dawg Tupac c:

P.S, Choulo don't you warning points me again :P . Mchearan would be a great squad player :rolleyes:

I will say this again give him till he is 23 to 24 gosh... did any of you hear about zidane before he was 24?

I remember that times when a player could play till 38 at the top level Matthäus for example... my fuck'n god... he has tremendous touch and an unbeliveable passing range... he has sublime technique... he has shown this for us on all levels... but... BUT he has to get some physical issues straight and to show his balls like he did against AEK and Newcastle for us under carlo... he owned the midfield at that time... and he can do it again...

Chalobah will have some bad seasons between 20 and 22 I think, thats the normal issue... its not normal for a player to be worldclass by 20 or 19 years... that is one out of 10 000 players...

unbeliveable... two seasons ago you where singing for him at pubs and now you would stab him in his back (literally spoken) becaus what... he is 20 and ist worldclass yet?

what has happened to my beloved sport?...

I will say this again give him till he is 23 to 24

I agree. In 3-4 years he can for all we know have put on 10 pounds of muscle and be able to stand up to the physical nature of the PL. The ability is certainly there as we've seen at both youth level and under Carlo, but he needs to work hard to improve his strength and stamina to be able to play at the highest level. If he's willing to put in that extra effort, then great, I'm sure he'll be a great player for us. If he's not, then good riddance.

Starts against Forrest (And Hutchinson who's starting as well!) tonight. I haven't been able to see him, but I've read that he's been doing better since he was moved back to a central position.

Nice to hear that both players will play tonight! Wait, he's previously been played out-of-position? I haven't been looking at what position he plays at Middlesborough but surely Mowbray must realise that McEachran should be played as CM? ._.

Nice to hear that both players will play tonight! Wait, he's previously been played out-of-position? I haven't been looking at what position he plays at Middlesborough but surely Mowbray must realise that McEachran should be played as CM? ._.

He's been playing at RW for most of the season. Mowbray is an idiot! And then people complain he's under-performing :doh:

Really starting to think it is never gonna happen for him. Always gonna be someone in his way, and i don't think us or josh will want to wait for a long time, when he has a greater likelyhood of making it elsewhere. Hope im wrong, but as every season passes it is looking less and less likely imo.

Really starting to think it is never gonna happen for him. Always gonna be someone in his way, and i don't think us or josh will want to wait for a long time, when he has a greater likelyhood of making it elsewhere. Hope im wrong, but as every season passes it is looking less and less likely imo.

He needs a commitment to play him, and he needs good players around him. That means the best place might be here, but it could be bumpy along the way and there's no guarantee that it will work out.

The other option is to send him on a long-term loan or sell him but include a buy-back clause. That gives a club the chance to build around him over time which he needs. He's a fairly unique player and that has a fairly unique set of issues.

He needs a commitment to play him, and he needs good players around him. That means the best place might be here, but it could be bumpy along the way and there's no guarantee that it will work out.

The other option is to send him on a long-term loan or sell him but include a buy-back clause. That gives a club the chance to build around him over time which he needs. He's a fairly unique player and that has a fairly unique set of issues.

I agree on the good players front. The championship is hardly known for its quick short passing. And yeah, perhaps its time to throw him into the deep end, keep him here. Give him some game time when we are able and see. It would be the quickest way to judge, but i just forsee another loan, followed by another loan, then a short spell on our bench with no game time before he is sold.

You sound like you're about to cry. No wonder I have 4 personal messages telling me to ignore you, ha.

"Banter"? No jokes were made, so I'm not sure how you've mustered that up. You must be a chronic liar as was shown with your disgusting begs for attention through lying about your own life, making others go out of their way to try and sort something which never even existed.

You're even writing indirects about me in other threads. Your profile says you're 18 but you're more like 8. Most disgusting and pathetic person I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. Go get mummy to kiss your mental boo-boos better.

Right that's it!

If it's an INTERNETZ war you want!, It's an INTERNETZ war you will get!

COME ON BACKSTREET, WE ARE GOING TO WAR.

Babes, too much love will kill you. The zombies will get ya, you know.

I've been thinking about this, you've said it a few times now and I think you might be right.

Can you remember Josh McEachran playing against the likes of Marseille and such? He was bloody brilliant, so much potential. He seems to play well around good players, maybe we should just scrap the loan completely and play him now and then in our team, like cup games or champions league games.

In pre season he had a very good game against Villa when he was playing in CAM position, he even scored.

I've been thinking about this, you've said it a few times now and I think you might be right.

Can you remember Josh McEachran playing against the likes of Marseille and such? He was bloody brilliant, so much potential. He seems to play well around good players, maybe we should just scrap the loan completely and play him now and then in our team, like cup games or champions league games.

In pre season he had a very good game against Villa when he was playing in CAM position, he even scored.

I was going to write a longer piece about him, but I really can't be arsed.

Essentially I see him as a high performance piece - like an F1 gearbox. Those things are technically brilliant, but they have to be coddled and kept at the precise temperature otherwise they malfunction. Plus to get the most out of them you need to put them alongside other high performance pieces of kit. Sure you could jimmy it into a Ford Fiesta but you wouldn't get the most out of it, it would occasionally misfire and eventually it's just going to give up.

Josh's ability has always been in seeing passes that other players can't see. But if his own teammates aren't good enough to read his passes then he simply spins his wheels. With someone like Chalobah, if his technical game isn't working he always has his physical presence and defensive understanding to fall back on. Josh doesn't really have that. You can't throw him on with 20 minutes to go and expect him to change the game or tighten things up. He has to be on from the start, linking play together and being that metronomic presence who puts players into better positions.

That's why the best place for him might be here. The type of team with the calibre of player that he needs to be around to flourish aren't going to be interested in taking a player on loan in all likelihood. He needs time to develop and there's too much pressure to take a risk on him. 20 games a season here might be more beneficial than 50 games at another Championship club.