Josh McEachran

Term-X

Name one.

"Does anyone remember me taking the piss and saying we should loan him to Vitesse?

Silly me. I actually believe we should now!"

"LET'S LOAN HIM TO VITESSE AND THEN LOAN HIM TO WIGAN AND THEN SELL HIM! WOOOO!!!!"

and this is after i just RANDOMLY went to the lukaku thread, went on page 50 so as to reach somewhere in preseason and scanned a couple of pages.

"Does anyone remember me taking the piss and saying we should loan him to Vitesse? Silly me. I actually believe we should now!" "LET'S LOAN HIM TO VITESSE AND THEN LOAN HIM TO WIGAN AND THEN SELL HIM! WOOOO!!!!" and this is after i just RANDOMLY went to the lukaku thread, went on page 50 so as to reach somewhere in preseason and scanned a couple of pages.

The sarcasm in those 2 quotes are so clear. Does "WOOOO!!!!" really shout "I'm being serious right now"? The only comments I made regarding him were his poor 1st touch (which no one can deny) and the fact that being compared to Drogba is the most stupid thing and is only done due to his physique and ethnicity - they are nothing alike as players.

The sarcasm in those 2 quotes are so clear. Does "WOOOO!!!!" really shout "I'm being serious right now"? The only comments I made regarding him were his poor 1st touch (which no one can deny) and the fact that being compared to Drogba is the most stupid thing and is only done due to his physique and ethnicity - they are nothing alike as players.

"From what I've seen and heard of Lukaku, he's a

bully outside of football, and is extremely disrespectful. He removed

the status (i think) after an intense back lash, but after our game vs.

Bayern, he joked about some people who had died in Munich a few decades

ago or something (I know such a serious topic shouldn't be spoken about

so vaguely, but I can't remember exactly what he said).

The big smile of his just hides what he truly is I fear. He likes playing the victim. Liverpool should have bought him."

do u actually want me to believe u like lukaku after all your comments are anti him. as for the comments i gave before were after chelsea pre-season game when he did not perform as people expected and wanted him to. the comments previous and after yours are just like yours, so do u really want me to believe they are sarcastical.

anyways my main point out of the 1st statement i made towards u is, dont judge josh so early. he is only 20. for me, he deserved to be a part of the squad here especially considering how thin we are.

"From what I've seen and heard of Lukaku, he's a

bully outside of football, and is extremely disrespectful. He removed

the status (i think) after an intense back lash, but after our game vs.

Bayern, he joked about some people who had died in Munich a few decades

ago or something (I know such a serious topic shouldn't be spoken about

so vaguely, but I can't remember exactly what he said).

The big smile of his just hides what he truly is I fear. He likes playing the victim. Liverpool should have bought him."

do u actually want me to believe u like lukaku after all your comments are anti him. as for the comments i gave before were after chelsea pre-season game when he did not perform as people expected and wanted him to. the comments previous and after yours are just like yours, so do u really want me to believe they are sarcastical.

anyways my main point out of the 1st statement i made towards u is, dont judge josh so early. he is only 20. for me, he deserved to be a part of the squad here especially considering how thin we are.

Wow. What an accusation to make.

Give Josh time. We're always too quick to dismiss. Not all players become stars at the age of 20 or below

Wow. What an accusation to make.

Give Josh time. We're always too quick to dismiss. Not all players become stars at the age of 20 or below

what???? dude read the previous page thouroughly. then u ll understand exactly what that comment is. its about 6-7 back and forths between me and leif. anyways just to give u a gist, i like josh and think he would be a great player if given a chance.

what???? dude read the previous page thouroughly. then u ll understand exactly what that comment is. its about 6-7 back and forths between me and leif. anyways just to give u a gist, i like josh and think he would be a great player if given a chance.

No I was talking about what Leif said about Lukaku and the playing victim stuff

• 2 weeks later...

mcEachran on at HT for Chalobah in England U21s, instant impact, good pass, and then wins a penalty as his shot hits a hand. Converts resulting penalty. Commentators saying how he is in danger of not getting called up for the tournament in summer, that'll do him a world of good.

McEachran kind of grew out the game after a very good start, began misplacing more passes, stopped taking positions forward, but still a fine showing from him overall.

Yeah the game turned into a contest between the front three to try and beat players and score after the 4th goal. But before that, Josh was doing very well. Excellent passing and movement off the ball.

I really think josh would do better in a more box to box role then the defensive role he has at both boro and U21's.

1st half chalobah completely dominated the midfield and in the 2nd half it was josh who took control and dominated the midfield :D

P.S townsend was very very bad.

I am starting to have a number of doubts about Josh . I think Nat might make it but the more I look at our Academy record the more depressed I get

Same boat as you. I'm actually pretty positive about Nat, but I can't see anyone else breaking through..