Josh McEachran

Term-X

There was a period under Carlo when I thought Josh could have pushed on and found a regular place on the bench before cementing a spot in the first team but it just didn't work out for him. He was the hot topic in a lot of our debate's but I remember the opportunity that we all hoped for him never really opened up. Since his loan spell's he just hasn't seemed the same player. I hope things work out for Josh because he is an exceptional talent that shouldn't go to waste. Will never forget the game we lost against Newcastle in either the F.A Cup or Carling Cup, I can't remember but Josh came of the bench and was just incredible to watch in the flesh. Was the only game I have ever seen us lose at the Bridge which really pissed me off but I remember leaving thinking at least we have blooded Josh so well. :(

There was a period under Carlo when I thought Josh could have pushed on and found a regular place on the bench before cementing a spot in the first team but it just didn't work out for him. He was the hot topic in a lot of our debate's but I remember the opportunity that we all hoped for him never really opened up. Since his loan spell's he just hasn't seemed the same player. I hope things work out for Josh because he is an exceptional talent that shouldn't go to waste. Will never forget the game we lost against Newcastle in either the F.A Cup or Carling Cup, I can't remember but Josh came of the bench and was just incredible to watch in the flesh. Was the only game I have ever seen us lose at the Bridge which really pissed me off but I remember leaving thinking at least we have blooded Josh so well. :(

Indeed, he lit up the place that night :

I also remember that dead rubber game away in Marseille, where Carlo handed him a start and he was one of the very few players who emerged with any credit in what was an otherwise horrible team performance.

Seems so, so long ago now.

The thing with Josh is that he can't get regular minutes here at Chelsea unless he shows his best else where, but for him to show his best, he needs to be playing along side players of the caliber we have here at Chelsea!

Or it could mean that none of the loanees are coming with the team to the US. Take your pick.

his loan finished a few weeks ago and has been back at cobham i think. maybe he is preparing for u21 champ or something

The thing with Josh is that he can't get regular minutes here at Chelsea unless he shows his best else where, but for him to show his best, he needs to be playing along side players of the caliber we have here at Chelsea!

I wouldn't say Chelsea calibre per se. He just needs the right type of players around him - players with good movement etc.

It would've been more interesting to see him under the current Swansea under Laudrup in my opinion.

Hopefully he makes it at Chelsea...at least as a squad player.

his loan finished a few weeks ago and has been back at cobham i think. maybe he is preparing for u21 champ or something

So has a lot of our other loanees like Clifford, Hutch, Kane..etc but the club has taken none of loaness with them to the states. Josh is now taking a well deserved break after his first full competitive season before he joins the U21 in the Euros.

1. As many you have correctly suggested/infered , Josh changed when he got his girlfriend and his progression hit a wall at the same time.

2. She is not even attractive

3. So many people aged 18-24 especialy without proper guidance make poor decisions(influenced by girlfriends/boyfriends) they live to regret later in life

4. Josh was one of my fav youth players but lets be real, higher chance I date emma watson than he becomes chelsea quality.

Couldnt blame him if that was the case :D

BROOKE-VINCENT-in-Bikini-on-Holiday-in-T

Butterface.

Disgusting attitude from the lad though. Two years of potential progress gone down the drain.

I mean this is the same guy that was being compared with Wilshere not too long ago. Could have had a decent career here but wasted it for a celeb life.

I just watched a brief 5 minute compilation of one of his games at Boro and he's still ALL left foot. I mean absolutely no attempt to improve on his weak foot whatsoever.

1. As many you have correctly suggested/infered , Josh changed when he got his girlfriend and his progression hit a wall at the same time.

2. She is not even attractive

3. So many people aged 18-24 especialy without proper guidance make poor decisions(influenced by girlfriends/boyfriends) they live to regret later in life

4. Josh was one of my fav youth players but lets be real, higher chance I date emma watson than he becomes chelsea quality.

Lol wut? Shes freaking stunning mate.

109855452.jpg

You bought into the hype and are seeing he isnt as good as talksport had you believing. It happens, but lets not act like Sophie is the reason for it. If he wants it bad enough he will make it happen regardless or not he has her.

Lol wut? Shes freaking stunning mate.

109855452.jpg

You bought into the hype and are seeing he isnt as good as talksport had you believing. It happens, but lets not act like Sophie is the reason for it. If he wants it bad enough he will make it happen regardless or not he has her.

I hope he can turn it around but im not optmistic; and I guess I did buy into the hype =/

As for his girlfriend being attrative or not (SHES NOT!) we can't debate something subjective, but im sure ppl will weigh in :)

Butterface.

Disgusting attitude from the lad though. Two years of potential progress gone down the drain.

I mean this is the same guy that was being compared with Wilshere not too long ago. Could have had a decent career here but wasted it for a celeb life.

I just watched a brief 5 minute compilation of one of his games at Boro and he's still ALL left foot. I mean absolutely no attempt to improve on his weak foot whatsoever.

No attempt to improve, or he simply isnt good enough?

No attempt to improve, or he simply isnt good enough?

Lampard wasn't "good enough" at West Ham.

Hard work and determination will always get you far.

He has excellent vision, awareness, ball control and a great change of pace. He isn't some Livermore or Gibson ffs, he's actually talented.