Sami Khedira

RX8

Actually this might surprise you all but Real/Barca/Bayern...etc don't actually pay all their players ridiculous wages. Higuain, Ozil, Khedira, Kroos...etc are/were not even on 100k+ during their time there or barely around 100k like Alexis. Only the mega super stars like Messi, Ronaldo...etc get anything above 200k, even the likes of Casillas, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Robben got 150-200k or there about.

That is why many players leave Real/Barca/Bayern to not only become star players in other teams but also to get pay better. At those clubs they expect that the right to play for one of these prestigious club alone make up for the lower wages than what they will get elsewhere. Most players do it because they can say in their CV that they have played for the 3 biggest clubs in the world but eventually end up leaving.

I don't think too many players give a s***e about that, tbh. It's all about playing for a team that wins trophies and offers good wages. Location is an added bonus.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khedira’s agent, Neubauer: "We are not in talks with Arsenal. I don’t think a fee can have been agreed otherwise I would have been told".

"When a club have an interest I am sure they will call me and we will speak about things. The same goes for Chelsea".

We are talking to Real Madrid about his contract, but nothing is close to being decided".

[Telegraph]

dude, i dont think thats right. the average salary of the barca squad last season was

Barcelona: La Liga £4,901,327 (£94,256)

real madrid were a step ahead of barca with the average salary

Real Madrid: La Liga £4,993,393 (£96,027).

this is despite barca having olier as their 3rd keeper, cuenca, roberto, tello, bartra, montoya and dos santos. these are 7 players out of 25 that are proper youth system players who u dont expect to be earning much at all.add to that list players like pinto, afellay, adriano and u have a list of 10 players who would be on less that 50k a week. to get that average to 100k(which is barca's number), can u think how much those players would be earning.

Like I said their average was only so high because they have quite a few players around the 100k mark and a few above that, then there are Messi and Neymar who is on 200k+, I think Messi is on 300k now. I didn't say they were getting paid 10-20k each or something like that, but overall a lot less than what they would get at other top teams.

Sanchez around 100k now 140k at Arsenal, Ozil probably the same. Khedira now demanding the same, Higuain previous on around 50-70k now close to 100k at Napoli and countless other examples. The point is just because you are at the best clubs in the world doesn't mean you get paid the best wages around. You get more at teams like us, City, PSG, Monaco and the Russian teams like Anzhi before they gave up.

spain? Where did spain come herr?

I told u "oscar dint give hia all for the club". That right now seems to be the motto on this forum right bow!!!

I told u Oscar is not creative enough for their creativeness to be compared on the same level. Anither thing that seems to be the motto around here.

Also 2 average years of oscar is alright, but half a season of mata with united under divhead moyes is enough to judge him. :lol: :lol:

But dude, keep on trolling!!!

LOL. This is also the same forum that proclaimed David Luiz and Mata to be world class.

Maybe you should look at mata stats and how many assists were from open play vs set pieces...Unless, you think because these key passes=creativity.

I love how oscar is average after being chelsea best player in the first half than having mourinho change tactics after that.

You need to keep watchin your 240p streams on your 3 inch phone.

spain? Where did spain come herr?

I told u "oscar dint give hia all for the club". That right now seems to be the motto on this forum right bow!!!

I told u Oscar is not creative enough for their creativeness to be compared on the same level. Anither thing that seems to be the motto around here.

Also 2 average years of oscar is alright, but half a season of mata with united under divhead moyes is enough to judge him. :lol: :lol:

But dude, keep on trolling!!!

Im so fucking tired of this discussion between the memebers of this forum comparing Oscar and Mata both had different styles of play Mourinho wanted a more technical CAM and that is why Mata left. It happened and now we need to move on even if Oscar is crap at the moment he still plays for us and deserves support.

LOL. This is also the same forum that proclaimed David Luiz and Mata to be world class.

Maybe you should look at mata stats and how many assists were from open play vs set pieces...Unless, you think because these key passes=creativity.

I love how oscar is average after being chelsea best player in the first half than having mourinho change tactics after that.

Mata is very good, if you can't see that then you're either being deliberately stupid or not watching him. He was world class while at Chelsea when he fitted into the system, and towards the end of last season (his first 6 months at a new club, a new club that was floundering in the mid-table and a useless manager) he started to recapture some of the form he had shown for Chelsea before. I'm glad he went, because as good a player as he is, he needs to be in a system that suits him. Which doesn't make him the perfect player to have in your squad admittedly, because even if you play with that system then he won't play well in any plan B. But to suggest he isn't a good player is just plain stupid.

I have high hopes for Oscar, we just need to wait and see how he does next season. If he plays badly again then he can't have any excuses, but I reckon he'll play well and prove Jose's faith was well founded. Jose is rarely wrong after all.

And the dig at how someone watches Chelsea matches being different to how you do might possibly be the childish thing i've ever read. Just.... stop.

So how many people watch 240p streams dude? Does the whole forum do that. Are u sure u are not the only one who does that? :lol:

As far I remembet this season we have hadamassive problem with set pieces. Have not we? I mean are u still even comparing mata and Oscar's creativeness? I mean what stream do u watch? 120p? Or do u just come Herr to troll without knowing javksquat about football and our players.

Oscar was our best player in the first half of the season and the worst player in the second half. Or wait, Rambo was worse to be fair. Well that's a massive lift for Oscar right?

Serioualy, even defending Oscar after how poor he was for us since Jan is a special type of low.

Like I said their average was only so high because they have quite a few players around the 100k mark and a few above that, then there are Messi and Neymar who is on 200k+, I think Messi is on 300k now. I didn't say they were getting paid 10-20k each or something like that, but overall a lot less than what they would get at other top teams.

Sanchez around 100k now 140k at Arsenal, Ozil probably the same. Khedira now demanding the same, Higuain previous on around 50-70k now close to 100k at Napoli and countless other examples. The point is just because you are at the best clubs in the world doesn't mean you get paid the best wages around. You get more at teams like us, City, PSG, Monaco and the Russian teams like Anzhi before they gave up.

Dude, the average wage itself is 100k.

For 25 players that's a total of 2500k.

Now those 10 players will be at MAX at an aveage, of 40k. That makes a total of 400k.

If we take messi and neymar at a combined 500k. Its still just 900k or at MAX OF MAX 1000k for 12 players. Which means 1500k for 13 players for the rest which is actually after a massive exaggeration.

Also, sanchez was bought 4 years ago from udinese at a very young age. Right now he is in the prime of his career. He was not a world class player THEN, and still earning a 100k (apparently).

Khedira was not and even is not a world class player. And still he was earning a massive 100k which is equivalent to our ginkel earning a 100k.

U have to take into consideration that these players were signed as potential stars. Oscar, schurrle, salah don't get anything near that. Khedira, sanchez, higuain are NO WHERE near the alpha players at RM and barca. At napol and arsenal, they will be the TOP players in the squads and hence get that wages. And please don't comparr our wages to barca.

Our average wages last year at the start of the season despite having 3 strikers (ba, etoo, torres), 6 ams (mata, kdb, hazard, oscar, willian, sxhurle), 5 dms ( lamps, rambo, essien, mikel, mvg), 7 defenders ( JT, GC, DL, IVA, AZPI, AC, ryan) which is a MASSIVE squad conpared to barca's was still 25k less than their average.saying we overpay our players while barca don't is totally wrong.

So how many people watch 240p streams dude? Does the whole forum do that. Are u sure u are not the only one who does that? :lol:

As far I remembet this season we have hadamassive problem with set pieces. Have not we? I mean are u still even comparing mata and Oscar's creativeness? I mean what stream do u watch? 120p? Or do u just come Herr to troll without knowing javksquat about football and our players.

Oscar was our best player in the first half of the season and the worst player in the second half. Or wait, Rambo was worse to be fair. Well that's a massive lift for Oscar right?

Serioualy, even defending Oscar after how poor he was for us since Jan is a special type of low.

Dont think streams do 120p now....

As far as I remember, our corner takers do suck and I have said many times, mata was superior to anyone on chelsea in that regards....

I like how oscar has sucked every game since january....

Mata is very good, if you can't see that then you're either being deliberately stupid or not watching him. He was world class while at Chelsea when he fitted into the system, and towards the end of last season (his first 6 months at a new club, a new club that was floundering in the mid-table and a useless manager) he started to recapture some of the form he had shown for Chelsea before. I'm glad he went, because as good a player as he is, he needs to be in a system that suits him. Which doesn't make him the perfect player to have in your squad admittedly, because even if you play with that system then he won't play well in any plan B. But to suggest he isn't a good player is just plain stupid.

I have high hopes for Oscar, we just need to wait and see how he does next season. If he plays badly again then he can't have any excuses, but I reckon he'll play well and prove Jose's faith was well founded. Jose is rarely wrong after all.

And the dig at how someone watches Chelsea matches being different to how you do might possibly be the childish thing i've ever read. Just.... stop.

Mata was good, but not world class. Kind of like luiz.

watch next season, when LVG benches his ass most of the games, just like how del bosque bench his ass for spain. Mata peak statisically for a good team was chelsea 2012-13, those stats he will not repeat again, especially on the makeup united have.

watching streams vs watching in hd is a huge difference. I cant tell the difference from hernanes and oscar or willian, luiz or dante via streams..

Dont think streams do 120p now....

As far as I remember, our corner takers do suck and I have said many times, mata was superior to anyone on chelsea in that regards....

I like how oscar has sucked every game since january....

Oscar had 2 assists since jan. 2 dude. One of them being on the 1 st jan against soton

He had a total of 5 goals sinve jan. 1 on of them being against soton and 2 of them against arsenal in the rout.

I mean if u take out 1st jan and even the derby match on 5th jan in which he scored a goal,

He had a total of 3 goals and 1 assist. He was probably brilliant, right?

Oscar had 2 assists since jan. 2 dude. One of them being on the 1 st jan against soton

He had a total of 5 goals sinve jan. 1 on of them being against soton and 2 of them against arsenal in the rout.

I mean if u take out 1st jan and even the derby match on 5th jan in which he scored a goal,

No one said he was brilliant because the truth is he was really poor since jan. but Mata would of been just as poor if he remained at Chelsea with Mou system..

Im so fucking tired of this discussion between the memebers of this forum comparing Oscar and Mata both had different styles of play Mourinho wanted a more technical CAM and that is why Mata left. It happened and now we need to move on even if Oscar is crap at the moment he still plays for us and deserves support.

I know who is still our player and who is not. But saying oscar is more creative than mata or gc is a better ball player than dl, or sayinf salah has a higher potential than kdb is simply wrong.

Let 1+1 = 2. I will support oscar no matter what until he givea 100% for our team.

stop ruining khedira thread. use oscars

Khedira’s agent, Neubauer: "We are not in talks with Arsenal. I don’t think a fee can have been agreed otherwise I would have been told".

"When a club have an interest I am sure they will call me and we will speak about things. The same goes for Chelsea".

We are talking to Real Madrid about his contract, but nothing is close to being decided".

[Telegraph]

Interesting.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You