Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadena Ser reporting that Khedira to Arsenal is OFF for now because he is demanding huge wages - €9.5m per annum. Wenger will not go nowhere near this amount.

Madrid and Arsenal will only start the negociations when Khedira will "come down from his clowd" and accept reduced wages.

Nothing mentioned about Chelsea.

Graham Hunter...

"A fee has been agreed with Arsenal but nothing more, Khedira holds all the aces because of wages etc but is also happy to remain in Madrid if it comes to it. Mourinho asked him to come to Chelsea when he left Madrid and as I understand it it's between two team and that's Arsenal and Chelsea"

Spanish newspaper El Confidential are claiming today that Khedira has performed a dramatic u-turn and is set to release a statement confirming his desire to remain at the Bernabeu.

El Confidential hint that despite the player now wanting to stay at Madrid, it could be too late. Madrid bosses didn’t take kindly to him rejecting their contract extension offer and the Spanish giants have just confirmed the signing of Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich.

Look at this

L'Equipe, not the most reputable source out there, I know, says that Mourinho indeed called Khedira and told him that he is willing to pay those big wages that he demands (~€9m per annum), but only after he ends his contract with Madrid, in 2015, when he would come as a free agent at Chelsea.

Now El Confidencial is saying that Khedira has decided to stay in Madrid. Did Jose convince him to do this?

There are two ways to prevent Arsenal from buying Khedira - Jose either buys him, or he convinces him to stay for another year in Madrid/sign for another team, outside EPL.

Please,do not buy Khedira.He is not woth that amount of money.I have seen him in de Bundesliga,sometimes playing for Real and I have always watched him playing for the german national team and I can say that he has not the quality we need in midfield.yes,he can tackle but that´s it.He doesn´t have the creativity we need.I would rather play Ramires because Ramires does offer more than Khedira.Ramires is fast,can tackle and has a better positional play than Khedira.Please Chelsea,do not waste your money.In the last 2 years,Chelsea has made so good signings and we would destroy our good work at the transfermarket.

Noooo,I do not want to see Khedira at Chelsea,nooooo^^

Look at this

L'Equipe, not the most reputable source out there, I know, says that Mourinho indeed called Khedira and told him that he is willing to pay those big wages that he demands (~€9m per annum), but only after he ends his contract with Madrid, in 2015, when he would come as a free agent at Chelsea.

Now El Confidencial is saying that Khedira has decided to stay in Madrid. Did Jose convince him to do this?

There are two ways to prevent Arsenal from buying Khedira - Jose either buys him, or he convinces him to stay for another year in Madrid/sign for another team, outside EPL.

28 year old Khedira on a free but with £200,000 a week? I suppose this topic will be full of critics until that happens next summer then!

I really don't see how claiming Koscielny is the best CB in the league is outrageous. He was brilliant last season. He could have easily got into the PL team of the season and probably got into other people's teams of the seasons. What you have to remember when Arsenal got battered by us 6-0, Liverpool 5-1, Man City 6-3 etc, it is easy to say he is not a world class CB but the simple reason is that there midfield gets overpowered and outrunned all the time in these big games. His main weakness is that he gives away penalties quite often but apart from that he is one of the fastest CB in the league, maybe the fastest, has a brilliant leap and he pretty much excels at everything else. People who reckon it is a laughable claim to assume he is an excellent CB are watching the Koscielny of his first season.

I know it is just an opinion but even Micah Richards last season claimed that Koscielny had been the best CB in the league last season and that came from a non- Arsenal player. Him and Cahill are pretty similar. Same playing style but I would not take anyone over Cahill because like Koscielny he has came on leaps and bounds here and is arguably the best CB in the league himself judging on his performances. It is laughable that Kompany even got in team of the year. Should have been Cahill and Koscielny imo.

Arteta does the job in games against much inferior teams but against the big teams he does not work hence why I think if they sign Khedira it will improve there physical aspect against the 'big teams'. He is also a much better all rounded better player than Arteta.

This situation is a farce. One minute he's heading to Arsenal, the next he's coming and now he wants to stay in Madrid. Just WTH! :doh:

Haven't RM just announced Kroos?

If he has a year left on his contract - it makes sense to sit tight, leave on a free and go where he wants...

For £200k week and ZERO transfer fee - I would take him, I just don't think he's worth that AND a transfer fee!

As for a farce - it's because it's all rumours and speculation - facts are scarce :)

Graham Hunter on Khedira (1/3): "Arsenal have made the running in terms of a bid & there’s no question Real Madrid have accepted that offer"

Graham Hunter on Khedira (2/3): "The hard line for Arsenal is that, if Wenger wants Khedira, it’s time for him to move his salary structure"

Graham Hunter on Khedira (3/3): "If they dilly-dally, and Mourinho is committed, then he’ll join Chelsea." (talkSPORT) #CFC #AFC #RMCF

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You