Sami Khedira

RX8

Even if he is an improvement (which I don't think he is mind you, I'd rather have Ramires), he's only a marginal improvement. He's not really much of an upgrade at all, and I wouldn't sign him whatsoever. If we're signing a defensive/box to box midfielder we can do much better

Especially considering the wages of Khedira.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks Drogba is capable of scoring against Arsenal this season is deluded. He's so far past it, it's almost embarrassing having him as a second striker. We are doomed if Costa goes down. Worst signing of the summer in my opinion.

As for Khedira, he's world class. People saying we don't 'need' him because we have Matic, Ramires, MvG and Mikel, is exactly like saying we don't 'need' another striker because we have Costa, Drogba and Torres.

All signings are luxuries when you already have a full squad, it's about improving whatever areas you can. Khedira is an improvement on Ramires, MvG and Mikel. If you think otherwise you haven't seen enough of him.

Past it or not his name is enough to scare the shit outta Arsenal. And if he was soo past it I don't see a reason why Jose has bought him.

If Jose believes he's capable of playing 2nd or 3rd striker for us I'm too.

I think Khedira is a clear improvement on Ramires. Big game against a great opponent I'd trust Khedira in there over. Ramires who struggles most of the time with schoolboy concepts like passing, shooting, and tackling.

To be honest, I'd love to have both and ship Mikel out.

If the reports are true, and he is available for £8m; we should go all out to get him.

Seriously, that price is too good to be true. Snatch Khedira up at that price, sell Mikel, and use Ramires as an impact sub. Midfield sorted.

Khedira reminds me of costa.

Because he isn't skillful or flashy, people totally ignore how intelligent a footballer he is and underrate him.

Khedira Alonso

Ôzil

This is the midfield that played the most exciting football in laliga and hold the goals record in all top5 leagues 121goals. Khedira was a chief part of their campaign, and his football intelligence is severely underrated imo.

Khedira reminds me of costa.

Because he isn't skillful or flashy, people totally ignore how intelligent a footballer he is and underrate him.

Khedira Alonso

Ôzil

This is the midfield that played the most exciting football in laliga and hold the goals record in all top5 leagues 121goals. Khedira was a chief part of their campaign, and his football intelligence is severely underrated imo.
Hmm I don't think so. Costa's technical ability is actually very underrated, whilst he is unorthodox he's still a technically good player. I don't Khedira think can be categorised as the same. Khedira is almost like Ramires technically (only he makes better decisions in his passing).

Khedira's football IQ isn't as bad as people make it to be however.

I think 8 million might be true in the winter transfer window not this summer.

Remember Gary Cahill? He costed a bit in the summer and if I'm not mistaken, City wanted to buy him. But Bolton wanted too much.

So the fools let the opportunity go and thus had to sell him in the January transfer window for a low price.

Seriously, that price is too good to be true. Snatch Khedira up at that price, sell Mikel, and use Ramires as an impact sub. Midfield sorted.

Exactly. I guess the fact he is in the final year of his contract has something to do with it, and his wages will make the overall fee higher aswell.

Arsenal or Chelsea? Sami Khedira's representatives set to meet in London this week

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-chelsea-sami-khediras-representatives-4062658

Loaning out MVG and buy him to compete with Ramires, I'd support that, especially for the right price.

Arsenal or Chelsea? Sami Khedira's representatives set to meet in London this week

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-chelsea-sami-khediras-representatives-4062658

Loaning out MVG and buy him to compete with Ramires, I'd support that, especially for the right price.

If we get Khedira, we could sell Mikel and loan out van Ginkel. Cesc, Matic, Khedira, Ramires and Ake, Baker even Oscar can step if realy required.

Hmm I don't think so. Costa's technical ability is actually very underrated, whilst he is unorthodox he's still a technically good player. I don't Khedira think can be categorised as the same. Khedira is almost like Ramires technically (only he makes better decisions in his passing).

Khedira's football IQ isn't as bad as people make it to be however.

Sorry, I totally didn't see this reply till now.

He may not be as sound technically as we would like, but I value people with smart decision making on the pitch. And I think that for a box to box midfielder, he is smart compared to others in that position. We lacked that massively last season and would have won some matches if someone passed at the right time or shot at the right time. Muller is an example, his abilities is not supposed to put him ahead of Götze in Germany, but he is as intelligent as ever for the position he plays.

Overall I think khedira's IQ overshadows his technical deficiencies.

For 12 mil? YES!

I still want my dream player Pogba here :ph34r: Hopefully next year it will happen.

Even 12 mil is a bit much for him considering he is on the last year of his contract and wants to leave. If it wasn't for Arsenal, I'm fairly sure Jose would convince him to come here on free next season :D

Even 12 mil is a bit much for him considering he is on the last year of his contract and wants to leave. If it wasn't for Arsenal, I'm fairly sure Jose would convince him to come here on free next season :D

Yes i thought of that also.

Anyway i don't want Arsenal to get him even if it means to pay 12 mil for him. Im all in.

Khedira is exactly the type of player Arsenal needs and judging by what i read on Arsenal Mania they want him desperatly. Imagine they're reaction if we get him :ph34r:

Yes i thought of that also.

Anyway i don't want Arsenal to get him even if it means to pay 12 mil for him. Im all in.

Khedira is exactly the type of player Arsenal needs and judging by what i read on Arsenal Mania they want him desperatly. Imagine they're reaction if we get him :ph34r:

I dont want us to buy players just so other teams dont get them...we should focus on those we realy need and we will beat our rivals then anyway, regardless if that certain player joins them or not.

I realy hate buying just so others dont get the player. Its waste of money and player in our squad that we dont know what to do in few years...

For Khedira, he is improvement in midfield, definately better than Mikel and Ginkel combined atm.

If we are still incomplete its in midfield (one more backup) and striker (one more backup). Then we are set for few years I think. Khedira and Bony would be perfect till end of august, though I doubt it will happen. If we will realy need anyone, Mou will get him in january.

Till end of august, we will certainly get one more player, cheap or expensive, world class or decent, I just have feeling one more will come. Its what Mou always does.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You