Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't express how much I hate players like Khedira who want to move but ask such ridiculous wages... It's not like he won't have enough money to eat if he doesn't get his desired wage...I guess it's Real spoiling with all megastar shit and stuff...

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140716/abci-realmadrid-khedira-arsenal-chelsea-201407152004.html

Always reliable ABC.es - Mourinho has called Sami Khedira and told him to snub Arsenal and sign for Chelsea.

The only problem is that Arsenal are the highest bidder right now - they have made an offer of €29m yesterday. Mourinho has asked Roman to make an effort and pay that money.

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140716/abci-realmadrid-khedira-arsenal-chelsea-201407152004.html

Always reliable ABC.es - Mourinho has called Sami Khedira and told him to snub Arsenal and sign for Chelsea.

The only problem is that Arsenal are the highest bidder right now - they have made an offer of €29m yesterday. Mourinho has asked Roman to make an effort and pay that money.

Marca are saying that Madrid have agreed terms with Arsenal already. We might as well pass on this one. Another defensive midfielder is not a priority and Khedira is not that good. Arsenal can have him.

4 Germans vs Mourinho and Schurrle... Interesting battle!

I just can't express how much I hate players like Khedira who want to move but ask such ridiculous wages... It's not like he won't have enough money to eat if he doesn't get his desired wage...I guess it's Real spoiling with all megastar shit and stuff...

Can't hate another man for wanting the most money. If he deserves it, he'll get it.

He's a good player no doubt, but I think Arsenal fans seem more excited that their signing a big name rather than the player they actually need. Khedira isn't a DM. He's a box to box like Ramires is and plays similarly to their very own Ramsey. They need a positionally disciplined, pure DM like Matic.

Not sure he'd really improve them too much. I'll put it this way, if Arsenal line up against us with a midfield of Ramsey and Khedira I think we'll run straight through them like we did last season.

Why? If you're in this position to demand this much money for something that people would do for free, why not? You don't know what he is doing with his money, he could be donating a lot to charity. It takes a lot of effort to hate and be angry, trust me I know.

Marca are saying that Madrid have agreed terms with Arsenal already. We might as well pass on this one. Another defensive midfielder is not a priority and Khedira is not that good. Arsenal can have him.

Marca = the Express, Mirror of Spain, while ABC.es = the BBC of Spain.

But hopefully, the always unreliable Marca is spot on with this one.

Chelsea need an enforcer next to Matic, not a small upgrade to Ramires. I'd rather have Oscar play as a central midfielder, than paying such a ridiculous amount on Khedira.

Yeah let him go the Gooners - if Ozil and Khedira were so great - RM wouldn't have sold them...

Arsenals problem is and will always be defence and keeper... Their midfield provide no cover.

I'm not alarmed by their signings - Sanchez is good but one man doesn't make a team - as we found out last season ;)

Arsenal is making a solid team.....

Khedira, sanchez and the return of walcott is going to make arsenal a potential title threat. Now, they just need to address their full backs ...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You