Sami Khedira

RX8

I just can't express how much I hate players like Khedira who want to move but ask such ridiculous wages... It's not like he won't have enough money to eat if he doesn't get his desired wage...I guess it's Real spoiling with all megastar shit and stuff...

Well our club pays one of the highest in wages in the world, so we can't really criticise much.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is better than kos at cb last year?

off the top of my head, kompany, terry, cahill, curtis davies, skrtel.... all players i'd take ahead of own goal addict koscielny who always seems to choke at the most imporant times (that's him adopting the arsenal DNA i guess...)

I'd have both over Koscielny 24/7

before last year, I would pick kompany 24/7, but this season not so much and moving forward.

And Cahill benefits from the system Chelsea plays.

before last year, I would pick kompany 24/7, but this season not so much and moving forward.

And Cahill benefits from the system Chelsea plays.

Cahill is a better all round defender than Kos. In the air, body on the line stuff and better covering. It's not much between them, but Cahill edges it.

Koscielny is arguably the best in the league, tactically. Bad part about Kosc is that he fucks up when everyone's watching.

Kompany had quite a poor season.

thats true... I would pick kompany, but i think age and injuries are getting the best of him these days...

People must of not watch kompany play last season because he was not kompany of 2011-13.

You told me Mata was going to be world class at United..... says no one ever. LOL, Spain has the best midfield right? Thats why they got spanked in the world cup.

And oscar was chelsea best player in the first half, so you told me nothing.

spain? Where did spain come herr?

I told u "oscar dint give hia all for the club". That right now seems to be the motto on this forum right bow!!!

I told u Oscar is not creative enough for their creativeness to be compared on the same level. Anither thing that seems to be the motto around here.

Also 2 average years of oscar is alright, but half a season of mata with united under divhead moyes is enough to judge him. :lol: :lol:

But dude, keep on trolling!!!

thats true... I would pick kompany, but i think age and injuries are getting the best of him these days...

People must of not watch kompany play last season because he was not kompany of 2011-13.

He's a CB, he's not even in his prime in theory. His injuries are worrying though

He's a CB, he's not even in his prime in theory. His injuries are worrying though

Maybe.

However, this season he was not the best cb and not better than Kos. Every other season in the epl, probably he was.

Marca = the Express, Mirror of Spain, while ABC.es = the BBC of Spain.

But hopefully, the always unreliable Marca is spot on with this one.

Chelsea need an enforcer next to Matic, not a small upgrade to Ramires. I'd rather have Oscar play as a central midfielder, than paying such a ridiculous amount on Khedira.

and I think "Sport" are one of the worst arent they?

Actually this might surprise you all but Real/Barca/Bayern...etc don't actually pay all their players ridiculous wages. Higuain, Ozil, Khedira, Kroos...etc are/were not even on 100k+ during their time there or barely around 100k like Alexis. Only the mega super stars like Messi, Ronaldo...etc get anything above 200k, even the likes of Casillas, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Robben got 150-200k or there about.

That is why many players leave Real/Barca/Bayern to not only become star players in other teams but also to get pay better. At those clubs they expect that the right to play for one of these prestigious club alone make up for the lower wages than what they will get elsewhere. Most players do it because they can say in their CV that they have played for the 3 biggest clubs in the world but eventually end up leaving.

Actually this might surprise you all but Real/Barca/Bayern...etc don't actually pay all their players ridiculous wages. Higuain, Ozil, Khedira, Kroos...etc are/were not even on 100k+ during their time there or barely around 100k like Alexis. Only the mega super stars like Messi, Ronaldo...etc get anything above 200k, even the likes of Casillas, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Robben got 150-200k or there about.

That is why many players leave Real/Barca/Bayern to not only become star players in other teams but also to get pay better. At those clubs they expect that the right to play for one of these prestigious club alone make up for the lower wages than what they will get elsewhere. Most players do it because they can say in their CV that they have played for the 3 biggest clubs in the world but eventually end up leaving.

I presume Neymar is the exception then, and he was supposedly earning more than Messi when he joined Barca last summer.

I presume Neymar is the exception then, and he was supposedly earning more than Messi when he joined Barca last summer.

Yeah that tag applies to him because he is supposed to be so much in demand. I mean they didn't go through all that trouble to sign him if he is just a great player but in general this rule applies to majority of their signings unless they are Bale, Neymar, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Casillas, Ramos...etc. Players that are more connected or made the headline when they signed with the club. The likes of great players like Modric, Khedira, Song, Alexis, Fabregas, Marcelo...etc get peanut compared to those.

Yeah that tag applies to him because he is supposed to be so much in demand. I mean they didn't go through all that trouble to sign him if he is just a great player but in general this rule applies to majority of their signings unless they are Bale, Neymar, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Casillas, Ramos...etc. Players that are more connected or made the headline when they signed with the club. The likes of great players like Modric, Khedira, Song, Alexis, Fabregas, Marcelo...etc get peanut compared to those.

Ok. It seems to be like the Pavon situation a few years back, but not to the same extent.

dude, i dont think thats right. the average salary of the barca squad last season was

Barcelona: La Liga £4,901,327 (£94,256)

real madrid were a step ahead of barca with the average salary

Real Madrid: La Liga £4,993,393 (£96,027).

this is despite barca having olier as their 3rd keeper, cuenca, roberto, tello, bartra, montoya and dos santos. these are 7 players out of 25 that are proper youth system players who u dont expect to be earning much at all.add to that list players like pinto, afellay, adriano and u have a list of 10 players who would be on less that 50k a week. to get that average to 100k(which is barca's number), can u think how much those players would be earning.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You