Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's really not the type of player they need, though. That's the thing that baffles me a bit and makes me wonder if they've even seen him play regularly.

He isn't the DM they all seem to think they'd be getting. He's a player who bombs forward and plays as a box to box midfielder like Ramsey or Wilshere do. He's not going to sit deep, act as a screen for the back four, and hold for the majority of the match.

If, for instance, they lined up with a Ramsey/Khedira midfield 2 against us along with players like Özil in front of them who don't contribute at all defensively, I think another huge blowout would be possible. Too lightweight in the middle.

They need a "hard man" like Matic. Khedira is basically a non-shit Ramires. Good as a compliment to a proper defensive mid but not THE defensive mid.

I would be very happy with a 'non shit' Ramires, that would make our already strong midfield complete. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Express and Metro are reporting he's leaving as he's not a first choice player and was dropped from Madrid's UEFA Super Cup side. Arsenal and Chelsea leading the race to buy him.

I would still love him to be honest, works as hard as Ramires but has a lot more talent. Matic and Khedira would unstoppable in PL. I feel as though Arsenal need him a lot more and he would complete their side. They would be favourites for mine if they sign Khedira.

Express and Metro are reporting he's leaving as he's not a first choice player and was dropped from Madrid's UEFA Super Cup side. Arsenal and Chelsea leading the race to buy him.

I would still love him to be honest, works as hard as Ramires but has a lot more talent. Matic and Khedira would unstoppable in PL. I feel as though Arsenal need him a lot more and he would complete their side. They would be favourites for mine if they sign Khedira.

It's a shame we don't have room for him (non-hg quota) unless Mvg leaves on loan or Rami/Mikel will be sold.

Hmmm Javi Martinez is out for 4-6 months . Isn't he something for Bayern? Bayern sold Gustavo and Kroos and now Javi is out, I really can see him joining Bayern.

We won't sign him for sure. Even if we don't sign anyone we have to get rid of a non-HG player, so this is none of our buisness. Either he stays at Madrid or signs for Bayern I don't give a fuck.

Read numerous rumours that he would join us next year on a free. I could actually see that happen. He would give us some cover and I'd approve his signing if he was on low enough wages. But I also agree we don't actually need him now. We got MIkel and Ramires as backup both are only marginally worse than Khedira if at all.

We won't sign him for sure. Even if we don't sign anyone we have to get rid of a non-HG player, so this is none of our buisness. Either he stays at Madrid or signs for Bayern I don't give a fuck.

The point is, I don't want to see him join Arsenal. So if Bayern buys him, It would make me happy.

The point is, I don't want to see him join Arsenal. So if Bayern buys him, It would make me happy.

Who cares if he joins Arse? We have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Mikel.. We don't need him.. I would be annoyed if they signed Pogba or Vidal but Khedira? Seriously who the fuck cares?

Who cares if he joins Arse? We have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Mikel.. We don't need him.. I would be annoyed if they signed Pogba or Vidal but Khedira? Seriously who the fuck cares?

But If they add Cavani to that, it may turn out to be little worrying!

They can add Messi and Ronaldo too, but Drogba will still own them everytime.

Anyone who thinks Drogba is capable of scoring against Arsenal this season is deluded. He's so far past it, it's almost embarrassing having him as a second striker. We are doomed if Costa goes down. Worst signing of the summer in my opinion.

As for Khedira, he's world class. People saying we don't 'need' him because we have Matic, Ramires, MvG and Mikel, is exactly like saying we don't 'need' another striker because we have Costa, Drogba and Torres.

All signings are luxuries when you already have a full squad, it's about improving whatever areas you can. Khedira is an improvement on Ramires, MvG and Mikel. If you think otherwise you haven't seen enough of him.

Anyone who thinks Drogba is capable of scoring against Arsenal this season is deluded. He's so far past it, it's almost embarrassing having him as a second striker. We are doomed if Costa goes down. Worst signing of the summer in my opinion.

As for Khedira, he's world class. People saying we don't 'need' him because we have Matic, Ramires, MvG and Mikel, is exactly like saying we don't 'need' another striker because we have Costa, Drogba and Torres.

All signings are luxuries when you already have a full squad, it's about improving whatever areas you can. Khedira is an improvement on Ramires, MvG and Mikel. If you think otherwise you haven't seen enough of him.

Get out of here with your rationalism, it doesn't go down well amongst the faithful who will soon turn fickleful when realisation grabs hold.

I though you will see the sarcasm in my post, but I overall agree with what you said.

The strikers we have are just not enough, and Mou is the one to blame if we fail to win title because we lack good cf backup (if Costa gets injured).

Even if he is an improvement (which I don't think he is mind you, I'd rather have Ramires), he's only a marginal improvement. He's not really much of an upgrade at all, and I wouldn't sign him whatsoever. If we're signing a defensive/box to box midfielder we can do much better

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You