Sami Khedira

RX8

Arsenal is making a solid team.....

Khedira, sanchez and the return of walcott is going to make arsenal a potential title threat. Now, they just need to address their full backs and goalkeeper and center backs...

corrected.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah let him go the Gooners - if Ozil and Khedira were so great - RM wouldn't have sold them...

Arsenals problem is and will always be defence and keeper... Their midfield provide no cover.

I'm not alarmed by their signings - Sanchez is good but one man doesn't make a team - as we found out last season ;)

RM sold Robben, Sneidjer, maks, etc etc....

There a huge list of people they sold....

I think their keeper is sufficient, but their fullbacks is the problem right now. Kos is the best CB in the league imo.

I think their keeper is sufficient, but their fullbacks is the problem right now. Kos is the best CB in the league imo.

" Kos is the best CB in the league imo "

:blink:

Arsenal is making a solid team.....

Khedira, sanchez and the return of walcott is going to make arsenal a potential title threat. Now, they just need to address their full backs ...

every year they are a "potential title threat", they sould change their name to " FC NEXT YEAR....title threat"

still remember the "KOREA" guy had arsenal as the title favourites until december or so (can be read in the "english football thread"). they supposedly had the squad strength and the stability at the back to go all the way!!! someone's a closet arsenal fan!! :lol::lol::lol:

still remember the "KOREA" guy had arsenal as the title favourites until december or so (can be read in the "english football thread"). they supposedly had the squad strength and the stability at the back to go all the way!!! someone's a closet arsenal fan!! :lol::lol::lol:

Still remember this guy that watches all his games via 240p on a 3in smartphone.

every year they are a "potential title threat", they sould change their name to " FC NEXT YEAR....title threat"

Arsenal do. However, Arsenal never spent....

This coming season, Arsenal primarily lost Sagna with the addition of khedira and sanchez and the return of walcott. Last year, losing walcott completely changed the dynamic of the team. Watch ozil first games with walcott and you will see what i mean.

The amount of chances Giroud fluffed were tremendous and the acquisition of runners will allow ozil to return to key form. Also, england's best youngster is on arsenal and i expect him to do well.

" Kos is the best CB in the league imo "

:blink:

WOW! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly you have now made my suspect list.

Who is better than kos at cb last year?

Still remember this guy that watches all his games via 240p on a 3in smartphone.

hahahha... have u been to the oscar thread mate... hahhahaha.. i dont even have to say "i told u so" for this argument... but please continue!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahha... have u been to the oscar thread mate... hahhahaha.. i dont even have to say "i told u so" for this argument... but please continue!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You told me Mata was going to be world class at United..... says no one ever. LOL, Spain has the best midfield right? Thats why they got spanked in the world cup.

And oscar was chelsea best player in the first half, so you told me nothing.

LOLZ i almost spit out my coffee at that one!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You