Sami Khedira

RX8

We got a mention at least. That surely means that there has at least been an enquiry, or Khedira has made noises about possibly wanting to come here?

Possibly yeah, or it points to a contract extension with Real and his agent is waving his cock around for attention.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a mention at least. That surely means that there has at least been an enquiry, or Khedira has made noises about possibly wanting to come here?

It might just mean that he was specifically asked about Chelsea's and Arsenal's interest.

It might just mean that he was specifically asked about Chelsea's and Arsenal's interest.

Possibly. Would have to see the interview transcript. Unfortunately i'm far too lazy to seek it out. FPL is up and i'm constructing my team :D.

For some reason I keep reading stupid childish arguments in threads that is off topic. It's quite annoying to have to sift through a few pages of nonsense to find good posts by decent posters so often nowadays. I read things from Koscielny being the best cb in the league to petty arguments about watching chelsea games in low resolutions to mata and oscar comparisons. Goodness sake.

On Khedira: I think we should only go for him if Ramires leaves, he is a small upgrade to Ramires and is hardly worth it.

For some reason I keep reading stupid childish arguments in threads that is off topic. It's quite annoying to have to sift through a few pages of nonsense to find good posts by decent posters so often nowadays. I read things from Koscielny being the best cb in the league to petty arguments about watching chelsea games in low resolutions to mata and oscar comparisons. Goodness sake.

On Khedira: I think we should only go for him if Ramires leaves, he is a small upgrade to Ramires and is hardly worth it.

Have you reported it? We cannot read everything, we rely on you lot to report things you see that sometimes maybe missed.

Have you reported it? We cannot read everything, we rely on you lot to report things you see that sometimes maybe missed.

I have not, I thought reporting is only for offensive posts. So off topic arguments should also be reported?

I have not, I thought reporting is only for offensive posts. So off topic arguments should also be reported?

If you think something is derailing a thread then PM a mod or admin, or report it. You members are here and are key to how the site runs, we are all here to talk football, and if it moves away from that we need to know especially if it is going off topic or things become nasty.

If you think something is derailing a thread then PM a mod or admin, or report it. You members are here and are key to how the site runs, we are all here to talk football, and if it moves away from that we need to know especially if it is going off topic or things become nasty.

Noted. Thanks, I really appreciate the work you guys do in this forum.

Like I said their average was only so high because they have quite a few players around the 100k mark and a few above that, then there are Messi and Neymar who is on 200k+, I think Messi is on 300k now. I didn't say they were getting paid 10-20k each or something like that, but overall a lot less than what they would get at other top teams.

Sanchez around 100k now 140k at Arsenal, Ozil probably the same. Khedira now demanding the same, Higuain previous on around 50-70k now close to 100k at Napoli and countless other examples. The point is just because you are at the best clubs in the world doesn't mean you get paid the best wages around. You get more at teams like us, City, PSG, Monaco and the Russian teams like Anzhi before they gave up.

Dude Mata was on below 70k a week and Oscar is far below that too. Are you gonna conclude the same about Chelsea players wages?

You have to remember that Hiquain came from River plate and Kheidra came from Stuttgart on a very low key transfer. Market dictates wages, their is no reason for Madrid to offer them 100k wages or higher. Just like why we didn't offer Mata and Oscar high wages. And also neither Higuain or Khedira are much valued at Real.

OT: No thanks to Kheidra, i am hoping Arsenal finalizes this deal as soon as possible.

Why? If you're in this position to demand this much money for something that people would do for free, why not? You don't know what he is doing with his money, he could be donating a lot to charity. It takes a lot of effort to hate and be angry, trust me I know.

I believe I haven't written that well . What really pisses me off is that some players never get a chance to play for the club they want, they get injured, they don't have money for financing football etc and would give their life just to get on that pitch, and on the other side a player won't sign because he wants extra 20k a week even though he has like 20 million in his pocket. That's what's really getting on my nerve.

It generally makes me sad to see money play such a huge deal to some players.

I believe I haven't written that well . What really pisses me off is that some players never get a chance to play for the club they want, they get injured, they don't have money for financing football etc and would give their life just to get on that pitch, and on the other side a player won't sign because he wants extra 20k a week even though he has like 20 million in his pocket. That's what's really getting on my nerve.

It generally makes me sad to see money play such a huge deal to some players.

That's LIFE.

That's LIFE.

My first post wasn't aimted on Khedira as much as it was on players doing what I've said generally. And that's not necessarily life. I strongly belive there are still lots of footballers out there who value football at least equal as money.

I understand Khedira on the other side though wanting a bigger wage because of constant underdog status at Madrid. It would be nice if we could sign him, but really, he ain't a 150k per week player...

Let them sign him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this particular player is very overrated. Solid player and well rounded but that's about it. Yes, he's a CL and World Cup winner this season (Madrid and Germany are no slouches obviously) but he's not an elite player. Not a WC player for me.

Let them sign him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this particular player is very overrated. Solid player and well rounded but that's about it. Yes, he's a CL and World Cup winner this season (Madrid and Germany are no slouches obviously) but he's not an elite player. Not a WC player for me.

haha cant believe it you ever saw him playing ?✌️

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You