Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I don't even believe the stories about Khedira anymore. The media has been going back and forth between us and Arsenal looking to sign Khedira, till the point it felt like they don't even have a single clue what's going on. (they probably don't even have a clue to begin with)

Thats a shame, I would like him as I think he is criminally under-rated however I don't want to stunt MVG

Saying that I'd gladly have Chelsea pay him £150k a week to keep Arsenal from getting him.

Would really like to see him join us in January or in the summer for free.

Khedira-Matic

Cesc

This midfield would be unbeatable against big teams like ManU today where we lost the midfield battle with Oscar and Cesc. Ramires, Oscar and Mikel as back ups for Khedira, Cesc and Matic.

Mvg and Ake won't be ready for this kind of games yet at their age. 3-4 years of Khedira would do us good.

• 3 weeks later...

SAMI KHEDIRA COULD REJECT EPL SWITCH

Arsenal and Chelsea could be dealt a huge blow in their chase for Sami Khedira after Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric picked up injury ruling him out until next year, Mirror reports.

With the Croatian star out of action, the German World Cup winner is now tipped to replace him in the middle of the park as Carlo Ancelotti is keen to keep him at the Bernabeu.

There has been speculation stated that Modric could be sidelined for up to four months, meaning that Khedira, who only started one match for Madrid this season could be used throughout the January window, halting any advances from the Premier League duo.

They were planning to sign him at the beginning of the year with the Spanish giants believed to be open to his departure after the 27-year-olds contract is set to expire in the summer.

Jose Mourinho is trying to lure his former player to Stamford Bridge to add more choices in his midfield while Arsene Wenger sees him as the perfect defensive midfielder to fill the squads struggling role.

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-news/arsenal-and-chelsea-halted-in-chase-of-madrid-star-after-latest-injury-blow

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You