Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are ready to hijack Arsenal's attempts to land Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira. #CFC#AFC (Mirror)

Jose Mourinho is ready to step in and add Sami Khedira to a midfield that now includes new signing Cesc Fabregas. #CFC#AFC#RMCF (Mirror)

Sami Khedira has a year left on his contract at the Bernabeu and has rejected a new one. #CFC#AFC#RMCF (Mirror)

Real Madrid, who are interested in #CFC midfielder Ramires, want to sell to avoid losing Khedira on a free next year. (Mirror) #RMCF#AFC

The new toy syndrome in some fans is really fucked up. I'm normally not one to pass judgements on other supporters because we're all hypocritical and fickle to some degree but that post above was ridiculous. Khedira is a marginal improvement (if at all) on Ramires, who while being far from a world class player, is more than useful to us depending on the game situation and has been a high level performer for much of his time here.

P.S : That recording of Collymore getting trolled never gets old haha.

The new toy syndrome in some fans is really fucked up. I'm normally not one to pass judgements on other supporters because we're all hypocritical and fickle to some degree but that post above was ridiculous. Khedira is a marginal improvement (if at all) on Ramires, who while being far from a world class player, is more than useful to us depending on the game situation and has been a high level performer for much of his time here.

still , i feel we need another strong player, in the middle , after luiz has left.

surely fabregas does not replace both luiz and lampard

I don't want this guy - have never personally rated him. I can't be arsed to explain why (iPad typing) - but just not feeling it... He's better for Arsenal - they like overpriced players that only contribute 50% of the time and then move to City ;)

Didn't Lars Bender say that he didn't want to leave Leverkusen yet because his last season was quite poor? He didn't want to leave the club on a negative or something like that.

I'd take Khedira, better than Ramires who has been terrible for about a year and a half now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You