Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Lars Bender say that he didn't want to leave Leverkusen yet because his last season was quite poor? He didn't want to leave the club on a negative or something like that.

I'd take Khedira, better than Ramires who has been terrible for about a year and a half now.

That just kinda proved Jaimin right on what he said above.

New toy syndrome and people only seem to remember Ramires' form within the past year but while actually forgetting on the whole and on his day, he's more than a useful player for us to have. Offers something different that few can match or even have.

That just kinda proved Jaimin right on what he said above.

New toy syndrome and people only seem to remember Ramires' form within the past year but while actually forgetting on the whole and on his day, he's more than a useful player for us to have. Offers something different that few can match or even have.

Pfft, hardly, when you consider how fucking bad Ramires is since 2013. He has been shit for over a year. He has had plenty of oppurtunities, I'm sick of him failing.

Pfft, hardly, when you consider how fucking bad Ramires is since 2013. He has been shit for over a year. He has had plenty of oppurtunities, I'm sick of him failing.

Ramires was one of our best player for the first few months of last season, so I wouldn't say he was shit since 2013.

I for one am sick of a player that gives away possession, is caught out of position, dives all the time, runs like a headless chicken and has inconsistant technical abilities. Ramires was amazing during his second and third season but since he has been even worse then his first season.

I'll be fucked blind if someone thinks that this is just 'new toy syndrome'.

Ramires was one of our best player for the first few months of last season, so I wouldn't say he was shit since 2013.

I disagree.

Khedira, Vidal, Pogba and recently Pastore, just fantasy football talk. Once Felipe Luis is announced officially, I believe business is done. Fabregas, Costa and Luis on top of where Chelsea finished last season despite holes in the squad, they will be incredible this season.

I for one am sick of a player that gives away possession, is caught out of position, dives all the time, runs like a headless chicken and has inconsistant technical abilities. Ramires was amazing during his second and third season but since he has been even worse then his first season.

I'll be fucked blind if someone thinks that this is just 'new toy syndrome'.

I disagree.

I fully agree with this.

According to Catalan paper Sport, Sami Khedira will sign a 4 year deal with #AFC that will reportedly pay him €10m net per year. #RMCF #CFC

ARSENAL CLOSE TO KHEDIRA DEAL: That's the latest from the Euro Papers. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/euro-papers-arsenal-close-khedira-095237785.html #AFC pic.twitter.com/BdQOFyVtsg

That is roughly near £200k per week right? LOL then they are mugged off but I doubt it is true, maybe 6-7m max at a stretch and that is just about right for him, the fee of 20-23m is OK too.

For people who gets impressed about having WC winners in their squads, Arsenal is looking world beaters next season:

Meter, Oezil, Poldi and Kedhira. 4 germans!!!

You managed to spell all of their names wrong in a single post. :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You