Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Game over another shot game. Nothing to take from that apart from am shocked we scored a goal! Arsenal could have had 8 or 9. If they kept there foot on the pedal 

Just now, robsblubot said:

Chelsea only needs a striker I read here time and time again. 😅

We play a different sport atm.

We need a new 11 

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

We need a new 11 

nah we need a team.... we have the players, but not a team.

Whether these players can make a good team is a different story. Prob need to lose some and get some to get the characteristics right, but the squad is a mere reflection from the lack of planning.

Folks in the business, who know a bit more about footy than I do 😅, claim that competitiveness in high end team sports isn't a switch you can turn on and off. It's hard to get it back once it stops clicking; it takes time to find the right balance, movements, confidence. It's really clockwork if you look at how Arsenal, but specially City play. Madrid is like that, but they are sneak: they look pedantic and slow then up the tempo and hurt you on a whim.

Like I said earlier, lots of work ahead.