Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Just now, Gundalf said:

Good, these kids are so soft, TikTok generation, always triggered and offended, feelings hurt blabla but no actual performance. At least run till your unconscious u little bastards. 

it should be 60 or 70% if not more they are all SHOCKING.

how long before we start blaming all the players instead of the manager all the time ( i know its the managers fault aswell but come on )

Just now, zinctek said:

it should be 60 or 70% if not more they are all SHOCKING.

how long before we start blaming all the players instead of the manager all the time ( i know its the managers fault aswell but come on )

Cmon, even without a manager they should perform WAY better. These are all adult millionaires, dont let them escape. Every single one of them needs to beg for forgivness. 

These players are gutless, soulless, pathetic examples of the modern day professional. 

Sterling looks like an absolute fucking amateur out there but at least he is trying.

Fifana trying as always and Kante is Kante... a true blue. 

The rest and I do mean every single one of them needs to look themselves hard in the fucking mirror. Jokers.

Madueke has been our best player. Goes to show how shit Lampard is as a manager. Why don’t you use Carney, Mudryk, Hall? What do you have to lose? Why use Kovacic, Sterling?

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Cmon, even without a manager they should perform WAY better. These are all adult millionaires, dont let them escape. Every single one of them needs to beg for forgivness. 

As recently as Bruno's solo game we throughly outplayed Liverpool.

If we concede 2 in this second half we've conceded half of our total PL tally under Potter in 4 games.

There's problems in this squad ofcourse there is but there's only one reason we're looking THIS bad.

7 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

A manager is the most important cog in the system, put the wrong cog in or just take it out completely it's impossible to work, imagine going into an interview for a job with no knowledge of the job how to do it or where to start, compared to knowing exactly what the job is how to do it and do it better than any one eles.

Doesn't matter how hard you try to divert the blame from the owners you just can't..  they have completely fucked this up from the start.

How utterly embarrassing it has become to be a Chelsea fan.

Fucking Americans and their egos.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Also on 5 games, lampard is making potter look absolutely brilliant at this point, just shows how much better potter isn than frank 

Nobody is disputing that... I mean how the fuck is Lampard still there, is trult beyond me..

It's hard to understand how long we as fans have to take this before we go kick Bohelys doors down.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

A manager is the most important cog in the system, put the wrong cog in or just take it out completely it's impossible to work, imagine going into an interview for a job with no knowledge of the job how to do it or where to start, compared to knowing exactly what the job is how to do it and do it better than any one eles.

I know Lampard is bad, but THAT bad? No. His first stint here wasnt all that bad compared to this shit. The players just dont care. They just are on the pitch bc they have to.  

Just now, Gundalf said:

I know Lampard is bad, but THAT bad? No. His first stint here wasnt all that bad compared to this shit. The players just dont care. They just are on the pitch bc they have to.  

Everton were just as bad under him though.

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

But who picks the same players time and time again? I am sure Carney, Hall or David Fofana care more than these twats.

I just dont get it..not excusing Frank cause he has got it wrong by coming back but none of these players look capable of.doing anything and haven't for ages!!! No one can do the basics.. score...

It's dire and anyone coming here is mad really. 

-8 goal difference ahahahaha!!!!!! Wow...