Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

I’d take Potter back over Frank now. 6 games has been 6 games too many. Thats how bad we are under Frank. Put him out of his misery please Todd. You’ll be doing us all a favour.

Those goals tonight, some of the worst defending I have ever seen in professional football. Ever. Wouldn’t see it in Sunday league. Passive. No pressure. Nobody’s touch tight. No physicality or competitiveness. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

I’d take Potter back over Frank now. 6 games has been 6 games too many. Thats how bad we are under Frank. Put him out of his misery please Todd. You’ll be doing us all a favour.

Those goals tonight, some of the worst defending I have ever seen in professional football. Ever. Wouldn’t see it in Sunday league. 

Only 5 left..we won't win any but only 5 left...

Hurrah!!! 

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Those goals tonight, some of the worst defending I have ever seen in professional football. Ever. Wouldn’t see it in Sunday league. Passive. No pressure. Nobody’s touch tight. No physicality or competitiveness. 

This is Potter's team. He was the one with time, and tactics the players practiced for months were his.

There is no tweak any manager can make at this time (Pep included) which can turn this team around until the end of the season. Now if are talking about starting lineup and maybe get a point here and there, then literally anyone would be better than Lampard... I mean any real manager that is.

16 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

This is Potter's team. He was the one with time, and tactics the players practiced for months were his.

There is no tweak any manager can make at this time (Pep included) which can turn this team around until the end of the season. Now if are talking about starting lineup and maybe get a point here and there, then literally anyone would be better than Lampard... I mean any real manager that is.

Potter was horribly out of his depth and we were bad with him. Fully agree. But the defending now is fucking comical. Every corner looks like it will be a goal. The amount of space between our midfield and defence is laughable.

All previous traits of Frank’s team here. The defending has gotten worse. And it didn’t seem possible.

33 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

ofc potter will not be back 

sacking potter was ok but hired lampard was a abysmal decision. I don't have words to describe how bad was that decision

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Potter was horribly out of his depth and we were bad with him. Fully agree. But the defending now is fucking comical. Every corner looks like it will be a goal. The amount of space between our midfield and defence is laughable.

All previous traits of Frank’s team here. The defending has gotten worse. And it didn’t seem possible.

Exactly. Our defending wasn't too bad! All teams needed was one anyway cause we couldn't score....not can't defend or score..or win...

25 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Exactly. Our defending wasn't too bad! All teams needed was one anyway cause we couldn't score....not can't defend or score..or win...

Sure, I did not even see much point in sacking potter if we were not going to get a competent manager to replace him, but hard to understand these owners.

It matters little though: Arsenal would find a way to beat us make no mistake. They are just better in every area, and just to prove how names isn't everything, I'd not take a single one of the CMs they've got to sit on our bench.

Edited by robsblubot

I can't believe people are trying to big up Potter after this mess.

Make no mistake, Lampard is worse than Potter.

But the chief reason this squad has turned into a sad bunch of morale sapped hippies who struggle to score is because of the stint Potter had in his several months here.

He took away the ruthlessness you need to have as a top club.

Lampard as manager is just icing on the cake.

Edited by Blue Armour

Club is taking weeks to decide on the manager but I wonder what was the due diligence done to hire Frank? Worst of the decisions taken this year