Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

If I were Thiago Silva and Ngolo Kante I wouldn’t resign to play with these shower of useless cunts and if I were Poch I wouldn’t bother coming either.

Arsenal doing what we used to do to them back in the day - bullying us. So pathetic. Enzo Fernandez and Kovacic having absolute shockers, are they wearing football boots or rigger boots? 

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

this is embarrassing - we going to give them the balls now to go for the league again  

Yippee....urghhhhh

Just get 1 ffs..or failing that end the game!

Edited by Laylabelle

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah just wait until we see the Gallagher + Sterling striker partnership. 

Oh men I was so wrong. Yeah worrying, going to lose all games with Lampard. 

What a joke this short term appointment. 

4 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Not even against Arsenal they care. Wth man, this generation of footballers is just shambles. We need to implement a salary cap asap. 

most new signings are going to loose 30% wages because we havent made champion league football 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

I would be genuinely embarrassed picking up a 200k wage packet week after week for such dross performances

the modem footballer doesn't give a shit they just want as much cash as they can get from any club not just Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

most new signings are going to loose 30% wages because we havent made champion league football 

Good, these kids are so soft, TikTok generation, always triggered and offended, feelings hurt blabla but no actual performance. At least run till your unconscious u little bastards. 

Edited by Gundalf

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I would be genuinely embarrassed picking up a 200k wage packet week after week for such dross performances

There's only so much any player can do if they're not being coached properly.