Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

9 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I know Lampard is bad, but THAT bad? No. His first stint here wasnt all that bad compared to this shit. The players just dont care. They just are on the pitch bc they have to.  

We throughly outplayed Liverpool as recently as Saltors sole game.

If we concede 2 in this half we've conceded half of Potter's PL total in 4 games.

It's clear where the main problem is.

Just now, Tomo said:

If we concede 2 in this half we've conceded half of Potter's PL total in 4 games.

Why if...its a case of when we concede 2 this half. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not that clear the manager is only half he problem the players are shit too. Going to take years to get back to a top 4 team

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

I told so many times in shed forum but there they don't want to listen to me...

Not surprising. There are people being interviewed who say they'd rather have him full-time than Poch.

I can't stand the bias, which is doing more harm than good to the club. If these owners care in the slightest, they'll take a similar approach to Tottenham & remove Lampard with immediate effect to end this debacle.

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

Not that clear the manager is only half he problem the players are shit too. Going to take years to get back to a top 4 team

For all the problems under Potter we defended well for the most part and could build up play in the first 2/3rds. Many games our issue was 'only' finishing.

When all that goes in the blink of an eye there's only one place to look.