Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I know I shouldn't watch it but I still will and I'll still sit there like rejected child who expected to wake up on Christmas to see the BMX I had been hoping for.

I will be there too. I will watch all the remaining games. Support the team at it lowest means you get to really experience the highs.

Wait and see City drop points at Fulham and these cunts stuff us 3 or 4-0. Probably not even going to bother watching it - it will be a 3421/352 again with Kante and Gallagher upfront because Lampard is clueless. 

5 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

This imo is one of the last games that could motivate this team to get some points, if Chelsea players can't get hyped to try and stop arsenal in a title race then nothing will.

You would like to think but I also said the same thing against Spurs. I would love to dent their title chances but it's sad to say I don't see us standing a chance.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Boehly should offer 500k for every goal someone scores. Maybe that will trigger them but probably he still won't lose any money 😆

When I was about 13 I played for a rugby team who was so bad they didn’t score a single point all season and rugby games are normally like 30 -12 or whatever. 
our manager offered £10 to anyone who could score on the last game. No one did 

22 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wait and see City drop points at Fulham and these cunts stuff us 3 or 4-0. Probably not even going to bother watching it - it will be a 3421/352 again with Kante and Gallagher upfront because Lampard is clueless. 

Ironically, this would be the game to sit back and soak pressure.

Now, watch the opposite happen.