Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

35 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I meant about knowing nothing about football or players, the fact u can say lukaku is like Heskey, makes anything you say from now on irrelevant.

Yet half the forum and the majority of my friends who all attend the shedend dont feel the same as you?

Hmmm strange, What happens if he is a calamity, Will you delete your account if youre wrong because then everything you say will be irrelevant, using your mental gymnastics approach

haha

7 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Yet half the forum and the majority of my friends who all attend the shedend dont feel the same as you?

Hmmm strange, What happens if he is a calamity, Will you delete your account if youre wrong because then everything you say will be irrelevant, using your mental gymnastics approach

haha

I've already been proven right... he's improved massively, he was already a proven before he left the Premier league, and the drills they had him doing at inter have helped him even more. To say the Italian league is garbage is also nonsense that nation just won the euros and most players are from that league. And why would I take your mates advice who ATTEND the Shedend, lukaku has played for inter for past 2 seasons, not like they are watching him week in week out isn't lmao 

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I've already been proven right... he's improved massively, he was already a proven before he left the Premier league, and the drills they had him doing at inter have helped him even more. To say the Italian league is garbage is also nonsense that nation just won the euros and most players are from that league. And why would I take your mates advice who ATTEND the Shedend, lukaku has played for inter for past 2 seasons, not like they are watching him week in week out isn't lmao 

Literally stopped reading after the first 5 words.

Christ on a bike!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

17 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Apparently arsenal and spurs are fighting it out for Vlahovic. Lukaku is a level above. He will lose his pace but hopefully make up for it as a target man and hopefully learning how to lead the press. We will get 5 years out of him. 

My guess Tottenham get Vlahovic due to Kane money and Aresnal get Abraham. 

37 minutes ago, Thermae00 said:

Per ESPN Argentina, Chelsea made a concrete offer to Lionel Messi. Messi canceled his scheduled flight to Paris and evaluate options.

We aint gonna pay ridiculous wages for anyone, he is more than welcome to come if he can manage a poor mans salary of around 300k a week

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Are you on about the stand or the forum?

Romelu Lukaku to sign five-year Chelsea deal after second medical in London

Romelu Lukaku has had part of his medical in Milan ahead of a move to Chelsea and he could be available for the Blues' Premier League opener this weekend

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/romelu-lukaku-Chelsea-transfer-latest-24722627

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

To say the Italian league is garbage is also nonsense that nation just won the euros and most players are from that league. 

Exactly.

And while we're talking about Serie A being a 'lower level league' I would also like to point out that Mo Salah scored 35 league goals over 2,5 seasons while playing over there (0.43 goals/game). He then joined Liverpool and scored almost as many goals in his first season in the PL and has kept a really impressive scoring rate for four years now (95 league goals in 145 games, averaging 0.65 goals/game).

If the Serie A is such a garbage league, how come Salah didn't really dominate there but broke the record for most PL goals over one season in his first year back? 

Just like Salah improved his game in the Serie A and came back a better player, I don't see why it's so impossible for some people to think Romelu is capable of having done the same.