Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

ye... but do you see us making another signing after Kounde?

The Tchouameni links died down weeks ago and were never really that concrete.

Really can not see it happening this late.

we also are supposedly in for Ilaix Moriba

Barcelona give up hope of Ilaix Moriba staying - report

The club are now waiting for offers to arrive

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2021/8/8/22614358/barcelona-give-up-hope-of-ilaix-moriba-staying-report

SD Eibar v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander

Barcelona have reportedly given up hope that Ilaix Moriba will renew his contract at the Camp Nou and expect the teenager to depart this summer.

The midfielder’s contract expires in summer 2022 and Barca want him to renew or will sell to avoid seeing another player walk away as a free agent.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Barca have been waiting for a response to their last offer for the last 10 days from Moriba and are now resigned to the fact he will depart.

The club feels that if he wanted to continue then a response would have been received or at least some kind of communication to try and continue negotiations.

Moriba has already been sent back down to Barca B to train and will now stay there and not play while the situation remains the same.

Indeed the club is “waiting for the midfielder’s agents to present them with an offer” which would allow Moriba to be sold before the close of the transfer window.

No offers have arrived yet but there is interest in the youngster. Chelsea are believed to have the strongest interest, while Manchester City are also mentioned as a possible destination.

Chelsea transfer boost in chase for Barcelona wonderkid Ilaix Moriba as Laporta reveals ‘he can leave’ amid contract row

202a45cfb85a83fb4d5656ce83d4389f.png

Tiemoue Bakayoko, Ross Barkley, Davide Zappacosta, Matt Miazga, Kenedy, and Danny Drinkwater transfer-listed by Chelsea

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/08/10/ross-barkley-transfer-news-Chelsea-summer-bakayoko-kenedy-miazga-zappacosta/

Edited by Vesper

Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma set to enter the race for £40m-rated Chelsea star

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/08/09/transfer-news-Chelsea-roma-tammy-abraham-edin-dzeko-arsenal/

Tammy Abraham for Chelsea during the pre-season game against Bournemouth.

Inter want to sign Dzeko as their Lukaku replacement

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma set to enter the race for £40m-rated Chelsea star

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/08/09/transfer-news-Chelsea-roma-tammy-abraham-edin-dzeko-arsenal/

Tammy Abraham for Chelsea during the pre-season game against Bournemouth.

Inter want to sign Dzeko as their Lukaku replacement

Only in Serie A,clubs will go replace their 28 y.o. star man with a guy almost 10 years older lol

About Moriba, i am 90% sure he is not signed for the senior squad but i can be wrong as he made quite a bit of mileage for BArcelona in la liga as well.

9 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

25-30 years of watching Chelsea and football in general would say otherwise.

I'd say someone who thinks one season in a lower quality league makes a previous flop a superstar is clueless.

I think he will get goals as he will have so much quality around him.

Modern day heskey for me

Well your wording sounds like a person who does not pay much attention to football around the globe. How could you even call him a flop? And as was mentioned above, Italy won the Euros where virtually nearly every single player in that team came from that league. Poor, poor league right? With Lukaku, he can't win. When it's questioned his record for scoring against top teams, it is the fact that he is playing for lower league teams who he has more space to counter but with big teams he finds it more difficult. When he scores goals for fun in Italy against teams who sit deep, it is because the league has poor quality. He has been prolific his whole career and despite his 'flaws' he continues to score goals for fun.

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Well your wording sounds like a person who does not pay much attention to football around the globe. How could you even call him a flop? And as was mentioned above, Italy won the Euros where virtually nearly every single player in that team came from that league. Poor, poor league right? With Lukaku, he can't win. When it's questioned his record for scoring against top teams, it is the fact that he is playing for lower league teams who he has more space to counter but with big teams he finds it more difficult. When he scores goals for fun in Italy against teams who sit deep, it is because the league has poor quality. He has been prolific his whole career and despite his 'flaws' he continues to score goals for fun.

I get what youre saying I really do but for 97M?

Bayern going for haaland really rubs it in

Personally I dont think lukaku wins us the league and thats surely why theyve spent that kind of cash...

All speculation and conjecture at this point my friend!

Fingers crossed I'm wrong and we win the treble!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

I think the Haaland comparisons are odd. We offered 130M to start negotiations and there was absolutely no interest to talk. I think our recruitment has been great the last three years. It is possible our people got a read on the Haaland situation they are not going to share. His wage demands might be something that our club will just not do. Rom could be a bad signing, a good signing, a great signing. The best part of it is he does not need to carry this team they way that Kane needs to carry the Spurs. We have quality all around him. I am hopeful, but acknowledge you just never know.

Edited by ZAPHOD2319

Much as I think Tammy is just an above average striker, I still wouldn’t sell him to a London rival like Spuds or Arse. Can see him getting on well at either. And like Lukaku having a chip on his shoulder wanting to prove all his doubters wrong, Tammy will have that same thing. Better he takes out that frustration of not making it at Chelsea for a foreign club than for a domestic one who can harm us.

I mean, imagine if Tammy goes to Arse and outscores Lukaku this season. 😬😬😬 We’d be bantered for years.

As for Moriba, he just has the look of the standard ultra talented youngster we always buy. Will probably go out on loan and never really actually play for the first team. Hard to feel anything about these links. We need a midfielder who’s ready made.

9 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

I get what youre saying I really do but for 97M?

Bayern going for haaland really rubs it in

Personally I dont think lukaku wins us the league and thats surely why theyve spent that kind of cash...

All speculation and conjecture at this point my friend!

Fingers crossed I'm wrong and we win the treble!

If Lukaku does not win us the league, it most likely is because City are just too good over a 38 game period. I don't think it would differ with Haaland. However, signing Lukaku for me assures me that we will not be in a top 4 battle once again and can actually be looking towards a title challenge rather than top 4 battle.

If Håland ends up at Bayern, that is close to the best outcome for us missing out on him. Keeps him isolated in Germany, only have to worry about him in the CL, and Bayern simply cannot keep signing giant players like the other big 8 or so clubs. They simply do not have the revenue.

We should go ALL-OUT for Mbappe next year.

Do not give a rat's red arse about the wage.

I hope all the rest of the big clubs absolutely cock block Barca and especially Real Madrid.

Do NOT allow them sign any of the monster players. Removing Håland and Mbappe from their recruitment goes a LONG way to doing that. Almost all of the other top of the top players will be 30 and up next season OR will not leave their current clubs (Kimmich, Foden) or are already there (De Jong and Pedri at Barca, and IF Barca total collapses, De Jong will perhaps be up for grabs) Only Kane doesn't fit in any of those categories or already listed names. and he may end up at Citeh anyway. MAYBE one of them will try and pry Bruno away from Manure. I can deal with that, as I do NOT rate him global superstar level. Really good, yes, but nowhere neat top 10 player on planet level and his leaving would fuck up Manure big time..

Break those 2 cunt clubs on the fucking Catherine wheel.

catherine_wheel_window_large.jpg

It is time to make Spain as irrelevant in football as they are in socioeconomic and political power.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

If Håland ends up at Bayern, that is close to the best outcome for us missing out on him. Keeps him isolated in Germany, only have to worry about him in the CL, and Bayern simply cannot keep signing giant players like the other big 8 or so clubs. They simply do not have the revenue.

We should go ALL-OUT for Mbappe next year.

Do not give a rat's red arse about the wage.

I hope all the rest of the big clubs absolutely cock block Barca and especially Real Madrid.

Do NOT allow them sign any of the monster players. Removing Håland and Mbappe from their recruitment goes a LONG way to doing that. Almost all of the other top of the top players will be 30 and up next season OR will not leave their current clubs (Kimmich, Foden) or are already there (De Jong and Pedri at Barca, and IF Barca total collapses, De Jong will perhaps be up for grabs) Only Kane doesn't fit in any of those categories or already listed names. and he may end up at Citeh anyway. MAYBE one of them will try and pry Bruno away from Manure. I can deal with that, as I do NOT rate him global superstar level. Really good, yes, but nowhere neat top 10 player on planet level and his leaving would fuck up Manure big time..

Break those 2 cunt clubs on the fucking Catherine wheel.

catherine_wheel_window_large.jpg

It is time to make Spain as irrelevant in football as they are in socioeconomic and political power.

you can bet your ass that the Spanish government is gonna sell their last shirt to salvage Real Madrid, the biggest global spanish brand. It might just be that their last shirt is not enough.

Agreement reached between Roma and Chelsea for Tammy Abraham. The player will now think about it for a few days. Roma’s offer is €40m with multi-year payment (loan with an obligation or option to buy). [