Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Agreement reached between Roma and Chelsea for Tammy Abraham. The player will now think about it for a few days. Roma’s offer is €40m with multi-year payment (loan with an obligation or option to buy). [

Roma is an easy team to deal with, straight shooters 

Thumb Up or Thumb Down? From Gladiator to FB, the Roman Roots of Pollice  Verso | ITALY Magazine

5b0c51fdfc7e9377198b4608.jpg

27 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Agreement reached between Roma and Chelsea for Tammy Abraham. The player will now think about it for a few days. Roma’s offer is €40m with multi-year payment (loan with an obligation or option to buy). [

big difference between option and obligation to buy tho.

I am not happy but at least a bit satisfied that i was right about Tammy. Decent enough striker but not good enough to lead our line. Not happy with a bench role so right to sell him. would have gotten more if we had sold him earlier maybe but who knows with corona market.

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Roma is an easy team to deal with, straight shooters 

Thumb Up or Thumb Down? From Gladiator to FB, the Roman Roots of Pollice  Verso | ITALY Magazine

5b0c51fdfc7e9377198b4608.jpg

What are your thoughts on Tammy? I like the lad I think he's a good footballer just not a decent one. He will thrive somewhere eles I believe but as sad as it is hes just not good enough for here IMHO.

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

Nice.

Where you see that information?

Unknown if it is loan with obligation or permanent transfer. 

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/roma-await-abraham-decision-after-reaching-agreement-with-Chelsea

It's done. Only Tammy's signature missing.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12377667/tammy-abraham-roma-agree-34m-deal-to-sign-Chelsea-striker

Let's hope he does not miss this clear chance. i can totally see him setting Italy alight with his athleticism. His slow reaction time will not be such a big problem in grandpa leage either.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Now rumours coming in he is gonna snub Roma bc he wants to stay in London...prlly BS

I wouldnt be surprised.. this is Tammy Abraham were talking about. He thinks he is a World beater.