Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 hours ago, Marvin123 said:

I'm getting pissed off with lukaku haters on here. You're just annoyed you didn't get the latest poster boy in halaand. If there was no rumours and gossip on halaand you would be so happy right now. You lot are not real Chelsea fans at all. I know Lukaku is gonna smash it here he suits us absolutely perfect. I personally cannot wait and believe the premier League is within reach finally!!!

I get you're angry because of the negativity but just because somebody doesn't like the Luakaku transfer doesnt mean they aren't real Chelses fans. That's just ridiculous 

Edited by DDA

6 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I started watching some of his individual games to see if he has changed…omg still the same Lukaku. The first touch at 1:00 mark classic Lukaku, where his first touch goes 10 yards lol. It is such a simple and easy pass he was given too.

I have to admit.. that is quite worrying watching that video 🤣

Bottom line from me, I firmly believe that if any of our coaches over the last few years could improve a player, then I believe it’s Tuchel. Simple as that, he has improved the level of quite a number of players, whether that’s up one gear or two.

It is what it is, and we have what we have. 

The main difference I see from the Lukaku we had as a youngster and the Lukaku we're about to sign is his physical play. Now he is a monster holding up the ball and going into aerial duels. Can't wait to once again have a proper target-man leading the line, have a feeling this time around he'll fuck shit up. 😎

6 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Don't we need an additional top-class central midfielder: we have only 3 of them with Kante, Jorginho, and Kovacic.

100% need a midfielder. We can get on fine if Jorginho or Kova get injured for a bit but if Kante does we’d struggle in midfield against top sides.

17 hours ago, Marvin123 said:

You lot are not real Chelsea fans at all. 

No true Scotsman

No true Scotsman, or appeal to purity, is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect their universal generalization from a falsifying counterexample by excluding the counterexample improperly. Rather than abandoning the falsified universal generalization or providing evidence that would disqualify the falsifying counterexample, a slightly modified generalization is constructed ad-hoc to definitionally exclude the undesirable specific case and counterexamples like it by appeal to rhetoric. This rhetoric takes the form of emotionally charged but nonsubstantive purity platitudes such as "true, pure, genuine, authentic, real", etc.

No true scotsman fallacy you arbitrarily and subjectively redefined a group  to exclude a subset you don't like - Excessive Referee | Meme Generator

13 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I started watching some of his individual games to see if he has changed…omg still the same Lukaku. The first touch at 1:00 mark classic Lukaku, where his first touch goes 10 yards lol. It is such a simple and easy pass he was given too.

I hope that's one area Tuchel can make him really improve.

And to be fair, he's made a lot of our squad seemingly improve in that regard. It's part of the main reason why we can keep playing out from the back under any circumstance 

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u remember some of hazards games? Jesus some days he was beyond useless . Even kante under sarri was at times un watchable 

Okay it's off topic talking about Hazard,  but that's just a myth what you said about him.

Hazard even on his off days still produced something. His off day performances were like on par performances from majority of our squad players these days. 

I barely remember a time where I've looked at the telly and begged for Hazard to be taken off. I doubt many people here have either. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Okay it's off topic talking about Hazard,  but that's just a myth what you said about him.

Hazard even on his off days still produced something. His off day performances were like on par performances from majority of our squad players these days. 

I barely remember a time where I've looked at the telly and begged for Hazard to be taken off. I doubt many people here have either. 

The point i was making is brilliant players have bad games.