Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

He was such a fan, he left on the first train he had to fight for his place, after went to United because they offered him better wages and went on a parade proclaiming his love for Inter only to change his mind in the last minute because were giving him better wages.

Lukaku 2 months ago.

Shitty post after shitty post. This will be my last answer to you.

There is a clear distinction between being a fan and making the best decision career wise (not saying he did though).  Look at the recent examples of Bates and Livramento, who went to Leeds/southampton respectively. Safe to assume they're Chelsea fans and not leeds and southamton fans, right?

I'll let you connect the dots by yourself.

6 minutes ago, whats happening said:

they could not add 40-50 millions and buy haaland? i dont get it

Well it not so easy. BVB really dont want to sell him they are ok to lost over 50% and sell him in next year(they think CL in next season will cover it). And with Haaland we need to get more money for agent and his father. I would say it would be over 200mln euro for him now.

Edited by Last Sicarius

8 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Well it not so easy. BVB really dont want to sell him they are ok to lost over 50% and sell him in next year(they think CL in next season will cover it). And with Haaland we need to get more money for agent and his father. I would say it would be over 200mln euro for him now.

i thought roman really wanted him 🙄

I hope we don't sign Lukaku. He will no doubt be another disaster striker signing. At best he was OK in EPL and I cannot believe he will be any better after his time in Serie A.

The amount mentioned is way too much and I would rather we sign Danny Ings, who is every bit as good if not better than Lukaku. Complete waste of Money and if this happens he may be ranked in Same Category as Kepa and Shivshenko

4 minutes ago, hiterto said:

I hope we don't sign Lukaku. He will no doubt be another disaster striker signing. At best he was OK in EPL and I cannot believe he will be any better after his time in Serie A.

The amount mentioned is way too much and I would rather we sign Danny Ings, who is every bit as good if not better than Lukaku. Complete waste of Money and if this happens he may be ranked in Same Category as Kepa and Shivshenko

Never read so much shite in my life....go to bed