Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

If true, can't fault the club for moving on. Adding in the agent fees for Raiola and Haaland's dad the total cost would have already been close to 200M€ even with the 130M€ transfer fee, and if that got rejected then there's really not much more to do.

Edited by Jype

15 minutes ago, King Kante said:

For €130m? Yes. When you spend the sort of money that we are on Lukaku, you're pretty much all in on him for five years. At Utd, he had a good first four-six months then was largely crap as people knew how to deal with him in that system. Expect something similar. Some people on here are are getting bamboozled by him stat padding by scoring tap ins at Inter. 

Honestly, people need to stop worrying about the money. Yea it's too much, that I can agree on but in the end who really gives a fuck... he will score goals and goals is what this team needs. 

41 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Never read so much shite in my life....go to bed 

33 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Another one bookmarked....Do you play with yourself and worry about how the woman feels?

Wake up.

29 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Ladies and gents the Del Boy of Talk Chelsea....thank fuck you aren't in charge

Oh, no! Juan is upset about people talking bad about signing a donkey* he likes for €130m. 

We had all better watch out! He sounds really big and scary typing away on his keyboard calling people names and trying to psycho analyse them. 

In football, especially in the United Kingdom, a player who is considered unskilful is often dubbed a "donkey",[35] and the term has a similar connotation in poker

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_references_to_donkeys

Edited by King Kante
Added quote to donkey reference to provide context to it's meaning in British parlance.

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Oh, no! Juan is upset about people talking bad about signing a donkey he likes for €130m. 

We had all better watch out! He sounds really big and scary typing away on his keyboard calling people names and trying to psycho analyse them. 

No different to you calling lukaku a donkey is it? Double standards pal, 

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

CBA with this back and forth.

Time to try and convince myself I'm wrong and hope I actually am.

If he is really joining., we should hope for the best and hope that Tuchel can make him a better player than he currently is.

I'll never blame Lukaku for joining us. 

Just a bit frustrated that we've completely given up on any chance to go after Haaland. Even if it was next season.

9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No different to you calling lukaku a donkey is it? Double standards pal, 

Lukaku's first touch is pretty poor, thus I have evidence for the reference. Juan's only interactions with people on here is through odd posts here and there and he has no idea of what they're like in real life. 

21 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If we sign him, I am looking forward to seeing how Tuchel utilizes him. We kept getting draws and losing to teams that had far less talent than we do. If Lukaku changes that then we have a real shot at winning the league. I enjoyed the video of his goals. Many of those sitters he made them sitters. He bullies the CB and creates space for the ball to arrive. We will see how it goes, but I don’t understand people who say he is crap, because he clearly is anything but. 

Bigger, better version of Diego Costa. 

First touch is a let down but a fantastic player. Sayin otherwise is ridiculous. Like you said, we actually need a flat track bully.

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Michy did it better vs United.

Problem with Lukaku is he is not for big moments and big games. His big misses eliminated Inter from CL last season and Belgium from EURO.

But I am sure he will score 20-25 goals next season.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

He pulled this gem a month ago thought, his first touch is beyond horrible, anyways what's done is done, it's pretty obvious it's happening, we can only hope for the best.

Just clutching at straws. He was fantastic last season, whatever way you put it. Goals, assists, fired Inter to title. Have your views but he was sensational last season. Let's at least agree on that.