Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

42 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Said we are very reluctant to pay in the region of £80m for Fofana. 

It would put too much pressure on Fofana. When slab head went to ManU, he was full of potential and already very good. His recording breaking price was always brought up. It is not a good pressure.

How do we complete the Cucu signing for huge money in the span of a couple of days and yet it’s taking weeks to sign players in positions we’re actually desperate for? The hell is going on?

Also, wtf is going on with Alonso? It’s like he has fallen into a black hole and disappeared. For weeks there were reliable reports that his move was essentially done. Now everything says Barca have cooled their interest. 

47 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

We sold Werner for 20m€ but demanding 44m€ for ziyech? Weird 

We want Nkunku and Gvardiol. We do not want anything from Ajax and based on experience I doubt we will sign anyone from the Eredivisie anytime soon. LOL 

7 minutes ago, Kong said:

Tbh he looked good last night for a 33 Yr old supposedly wash out

😂😂

Brilliant, can't wait for him to light it up here.  Friendly games with rb Lewis, lb Gomez, gk Ortega and Walker as CB is exactly the kind of opposition and atmosphere that we should be looking at. 

Edited by blahblahblah

57 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

We want Nkunku and Gvardiol. We do not want anything from Ajax and based on experience I doubt we will sign anyone from the Eredivisie anytime soon. LOL 

Let's hope there is some sort of a gentleman's agreement in place

1 hour ago, blahblahblah said:

We sold Werner for 20m€ but demanding 44m€ for ziyech? Weird 

Werner was on £270K/wk wages while Ziyech only earns £100K/wk. That makes a massive difference from the perspective of the buying club and with Werner the fee had to be low because of his ridiculous salary. Ziyech's current wage is probably still a bit much for Ajax but with a small pay cut he'd slot quite nicely among the club's top earners. I'm sure they had to pay a good salary to sign Bergwijn from Spurs too.

I think €44M for Ziyech is over the top because for starters he's not been all that great for us and he's also two years older now. Somewhere around €30M would be more than fair IMO, especially seeing as Ajax are about to roll around in money after selling Antony for close to a €100M so they can't exactly say they can't afford to pay the money for Ziyech.

11 minutes ago, Jype said:

Werner was on £270K/wk wages while Ziyech only earns £100K/wk. That makes a massive difference from the perspective of the buying club and with Werner the fee had to be low because of his ridiculous salary. Ziyech's current wage is probably still a bit much for Ajax but with a small pay cut he'd slot quite nicely among the club's top earners. I'm sure they had to pay a good salary to sign Bergwijn from Spurs too.

I think €44M for Ziyech is over the top because for starters he's not been all that great for us and he's also two years older now. Somewhere around €30M would be more than fair IMO, especially seeing as Ajax are about to roll around in money after selling Antony for close to a €100M so they can't exactly say they can't afford to pay the money for Ziyech.

Kinda irrelevant since a new contract and wages are agreed when they join a new club.

definitely think we got bamboozled with Werner, think about we sold him to closer what we we got for Emerson.