Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, Kong said:

Do you think we will get an attacker this window? For me an attacker and midfielder and crucial.

I just laid out all the viable, actually available (even if remotely) options (very few, most are all off the board now) a few hours back

(unless you toss in Anthony, and I am so gun-shy on Eredivisie offensive players)

Pedro Neto doesn't score nearly enough, I yanked him off the viable list, and Wolves will try and rape us like we are E Jean Carroll and they are Trump, on the price anyway

Allan Saint-Maximin is too pricey (NUFC want 40-50m quid) for the quality

36556ca8803c8a90db78e82d7b4a46e4.png

BUT

I do have a solution

that kills 2 birds, one stone

winger depth and LB depth

for a LOW price

and is an EPL proven left footer

c3592236cfd3ff2a610ee0fca0d9b04f.png

Main position:
Left Winger
Other positions:
Left-Back
Right Winger

6aa559dcc9b555df28a1fcb10b91d34a.png520bed13531be5a25c593fac79de0df1.png

CORNET: WE'RE DISAPPOINTED | Burnley Football Club

Burnley's Maxwel Cornet through to AFCON last 16 with Ivory Coast - and  clash with Mo Salah's Egypt | Burnley Express

Player Analysis: Maxwel Cornet – Breaking The Lines

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/player-analysis-maxwel-cornet/

Cornet played 2,543 minutes in his final season with Olympique Lyonnais, the vast majority of which was spent at left-back. A year earlier, he played 1,369 minutes for Lyon – splitting his time evenly between left-back, left-wing, and right-wing.

Can't players like Werner be improved so he start finishing off chances? I only see his major problem as composure in front of goal. Always rushing at his shots and mis-timing most of the time because of being in a haste to shoot. 

I believe this guy would have scored loads of goals in a Liverpool shirt. I would hate it if Werner goes to the next club and start scoring loads of goals. I feel most of our attackers can stay so they can learn from a better prolific attacker like Sterling just like most of our defenders improved learning from Thiago.

Just now, lucio said:

Fuck loaning anyone , sign players and sell 

Who's gonna buy Werner on a permanent transfer considering his salary and shit performances over the last two seasons? 

Still got three years left on his contract so if he leaves, it will obviously be on a loan deal. Just need to hope he'd then have a good season and can be sold next year.

9 minutes ago, Jype said:

Who's gonna buy Werner on a permanent transfer considering his salary and shit performances over the last two seasons? 

Still got three years left on his contract so if he leaves, it will obviously be on a loan deal. Just need to hope he'd then have a good season and can be sold next year.

Yeah. No chance anyone buys Timo. There is no guarantee he will have any value in a few years - Leipzig will only loan. Will need to fork out the cash for Gvardiol swap

11 minutes ago, Jype said:

Keep him then, he’s not useless. Just a confidence thing 

10 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yeah we should have stopped handing out bunker contracts like candy a long time ago. Ppl like Werner, Chilwell, Sarr, Kepa we completely overcommitted needlessly 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I just laid out all the viable, actually available (even if remotely) options (very few, most are all off the board now) a few hours back

(unless you toss in Anthony, and I am so gun-shy on Eredivisie offensive players)

Pedro Neto doesn't score nearly enough, I yanked him off the viable list, and Wolves will try and rape us like we are E Jean Carroll and they are Trump, on the price anyway

Allan Saint-Maximin is too pricey (NUFC want 40-50m quid) for the quality

36556ca8803c8a90db78e82d7b4a46e4.png

BUT

I do have a solution

that kills 2 birds, one stone

winger depth and LB depth

for a LOW price

and is an EPL proven left footer

c3592236cfd3ff2a610ee0fca0d9b04f.png

Main position:
Left Winger
Other positions:
Left-Back
Right Winger

6aa559dcc9b555df28a1fcb10b91d34a.png520bed13531be5a25c593fac79de0df1.png

CORNET: WE'RE DISAPPOINTED | Burnley Football Club

Burnley's Maxwel Cornet through to AFCON last 16 with Ivory Coast - and  clash with Mo Salah's Egypt | Burnley Express

Player Analysis: Maxwel Cornet – Breaking The Lines

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/player-analysis-maxwel-cornet/

Cornet played 2,543 minutes in his final season with Olympique Lyonnais, the vast majority of which was spent at left-back. A year earlier, he played 1,369 minutes for Lyon – splitting his time evenly between left-back, left-wing, and right-wing.

I think you're onto something I agree we have to think outside the box sometimes, Plus he looks like he can contribute fill diffrent positions like you said a decent squad player. Plus if you have manager who knows how to get the best out of him like antonio conte got the best out of victor moses im definitely all for it. Another name I would throw in Memphis depay seeing that are not many attacking options out there left at this stage of the transfer window.

Citeh have  Haaland

Liverpool have Nunez , Salah, Jota , Firmino , Diaz

Arsenal have Jesus

Spuds have  Kane , Son , Richarlison 

Chelsea have Batshuayi  and  Werner .

That says it all.

Edited by milka

16 minutes ago, Jype said:

Why is Chilwell listed on there? For me he's been a great signing, just unlucky with the injury. No reason to group him with the flops.

bc we offered him way too  high wages. i was not talking about performance but of money that was offered. we offered him 190kpw when he was on less than 50k at leicester. it would not have taken this much to bring him here.

50 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Like Morata and Torres.. We should make roarsasch-tests with strikers before signing them.

Torres was a bit physically messed up by the time we signed him but for sure