Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Now Falck saying "Ronaldo not a topic for TT, although Chelsea is looking for a striker"

I don't see where we're going to get this striker 

Calwert- Lewin ?
Icardi ?
Gerard Moreno ? 
Moussa Dembele ?
Jonathan David ? 
Luis Suarez (free agent) ? 

Edited by milka

7 minutes ago, milka said:

Calwert- Lewin ?
Icardi ?
Gerard Moreno ? 
Moussa Dembele ?
Jonathan David ? 

Not sure any of them really improve us. Far too much risk involved in all of them. 

I say stick with what we have because atm there isn't a market right now for attackers unless we spend in excess of 100m.  Utilise the funds we have no to rebuild the defence and midfield. 

15 minutes ago, milka said:

Calwert- Lewin ?
Icardi ?
Gerard Moreno ? 
Moussa Dembele ?
Jonathan David ? 

no

no

no

no

no

hell no

Moussa Dembele? Seriously?

Seeing little whispers about us potentially gauging Leicester’s willingness to sell us Fofana. There’s almost no shot they do, but that would be a damn good signing. I distinctly remember our late season Leicester game where he was pretty incredible. 

They’d probably only listen to Harry Maguire money, but……dare I say he’s probably worth it based on his age and potential?

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Seeing little whispers about us potentially gauging Leicester’s willingness to sell us Fofana. There’s almost no shot they do, but that would be a damn good signing. I distinctly remember our late season Leicester game where he was pretty incredible. 

They’d probably only listen to Harry Maguire money, but……dare I say he’s probably worth it based on his age and potential?

He is. He is genuinely tailor made for the RCB spot. Even over Kounde. 

28 minutes ago, milka said:

Calwert- Lewin ?
Icardi ?
Gerard Moreno ? 
Moussa Dembele ?
Jonathan David ? 

We stay in house and tell Broja to get his head switched on and fight for a place in our team. 

There's a huge opportunity there for him if he wants it.

34 minutes ago, milka said:

Calwert- Lewin ?
Icardi ?
Gerard Moreno ? 
Moussa Dembele ?
Jonathan David ? 

Muriel. He is tailor-made for how we play and would happily play the role of impact sub, if Havertz can find his shooting boots.

5 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

We stay in house and tell Broja to get his head switched on and fight for a place in our team. 

There's a huge opportunity there for him if he wants it.

It's money. The issue is money, not playing time. 

He's only on 8K per week and with other clubs rumored to be interested he will ultimately push for it as he won't get a improved contract deal with us right now. 

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Now Falck saying "Ronaldo not a topic for TT, although Chelsea is looking for a striker"

so it must be Osimhen or Danjuma

all the other options are massive dice rolls or are not available now

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wow...

That was my favourite centre back signing even before De Ligt and Kounde rumours start surfacing....but hell Leicester will demand Maguire money... 

10 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

TRUE Harry Kane is very interesting for Chelsea. but the Club believes that @SpursOfficial would prefer to sell Kane to a Club like Bayern instead to a English competitor if Kane won‘t sign a new contract at Tottenham @ChelseaFC

A pipe dream that's never going to happen. The only club I can see him joining now, with City covered in that position, is Utd. They'll happily pay stupid money next season.

10 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

🚨 Contacts started between Chelsea and Juventus for Werner, a loan move is a serious possibility. (@FabrizioRomano)

Where has he said it? Nothing on his twitter in the last hours.