Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Well said G.Nev. 

Barca are literally footballing Mafia the way they are conducting themselves. 

Ans of course, they will get away with it.

Of course fifpro, la liga, CAS etc will do fuck all about it

But Barcelona have sold a portion of their TV rights, so their cashflow will be significantly reduced in the future. This is while they increase their payroll by another 100m this summer.

Also they owe a ton of cash to Goldman Sachs and these guys know how to get their money back.

Barcelona may be a little mafia but they have made a deal with the devil i.e. mafia-like organisations which are a lot more powerful.

Long term Barca are fked either way.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Of course fifpro, la liga, CAS etc will do fuck all about it

But Barcelona have sold a portion of their TV rights, so their cashflow will be significantly reduced in the future. This is while they increase their payroll by another 100m this summer.

Also they owe a ton of cash to Goldman Sachs and these guys know how to get their money back.

Barcelona may be a little mafia but they have made a deal with the devil i.e. mafia-like organisations which are a lot more powerful.

Long term Barca are fked either way.

I'm not one for preying on the downfall of another club but in this case, it's hard not to dislike them in their entirety.

what’s up Mr Tuchel you can’t afford the pressure to bring the right players ? 
you are in the biggest team in England you don’t have excuses,you have to choose the right players who will takes as to the top.If you don’t know what players we need  then who knows ? 
obviously he can’t afford the pressure to be here and nobody will forgive this .

1 minute ago, hazard21 said:

you are in the biggest team in England you don’t have excuses,you have to choose the right players who will takes as to the top.If you don’t know what players we need  then who knows ? 
obviously he can’t afford the pressure to be here and nobody will forgive this .

To be far all would be much easier if we have Sport director and proper scouts. Like in LFC they bring players like Robertson from nowhere. Not always we need big transfers.

2 minutes ago, Kong said:

Stfu for God sakes, the fact you call us the biggest team in England alone makes u a complete toss pot. Wtf do you have against a manager that won us the champions league and secured top 4 with this set of players? 

The truth hurts .. we will next year if you finish in top 4 .The same ideas , the same system ,slow football ,don’t worry I have patience we will talk next year and I will see your thoughts about tuchel .

You are a big team you must win trophies it’s doesn’t matter what you won the last year. 
Liverpool and city ahead of us you are right and Manchester United  of course if you don’t buy elite players .

50 minutes ago, DDA said:

Well said G.Nev. 

Barca are literally footballing Mafia the way they are conducting themselves. 

Ans of course, they will get away with it.

I'd contribute to Frenkie's legal fees

13 minutes ago, hazard21 said:

I forgive him.

You on the other hand, not so much. You're giving me a headache.

“Jarrod Bowen is new name that was handed to me yesterday, but not new interest. Chelsea have been interested in Bowen for some time.

Tuchel has mentioned him again in conversations about new attackers this summer.”

- @siphillipssport

https://t.co/qQIGTMH1IE

6 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

wtf

Challenging for Chelsea since Inter asking for €65-70m.

ffs

that is only £55m-£59m!!!

for a top 5 on planet CB who is 27 years old

Skriniar is STREETS AHEAD of Kounde, who we were going to dump the same amount of cash on

there are only a handful of truly WC CB's out there

and a back 3 of Skriniar/Silva (even at 37)/KK

has 3 of them

the others being (IMHO):

Dias
VVD
Marquinhos
de Ligt
Alaba

then some maybes:

Rudiger (at least he was last season, let's see how he does in a back 2)
Alessandro Bastoni (if he rebounds back to his form before last season)
Ronald Araújo (another big miss by us, and of course it involved Barca getting him to renew despite them owing him millions)
Aymeric Laporte (was back to his best last season after struggling to full recover from his bad injury)  
José María Giménez   (but is injured too often)

finally, all these are no longer WC  due to age, only Thiago still remains WC from the old Big Five CBs 

Leonardo Bonucci 
Sergio Ramos   
Gerard Piqué 
Giorgio Chiellini

Edited by Vesper