Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

55 minutes ago, hazard21 said:

The truth hurts .. we will next year if you finish in top 4 .The same ideas , the same system ,slow football ,don’t worry I have patience we will talk next year and I will see your thoughts about tuchel .

You are a big team you must win trophies it’s doesn’t matter what you won the last year. 
Liverpool and city ahead of us you are right and Manchester United  of course if you don’t buy elite players .

What do u mean you are a big team? U just fucked up u tosser. Clearly a fan of another team or you would of say we are a big team we must win trophys. Also said if you get top 4. Now u have fucked up and let ya sen down young un do us all a favour n fuck off back to your own forum and stop talking utter shite. Or atleast admit your a rival fan.

Edited by Kong

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Think the problem is they want all the money in one go otherwise I don't understand why the price is challenging.

we were 'all in one go' for £55m for Kounde

and Skriniar is a far better CB IMHO

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

@hazard21 I'm watching you carefully as I think your on the wind up, please carry on at your peril.

Just read his message mate said you 3 times rather than us. Completely fucked him self up.

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Ignore him he is probably a butthurt United fan still angry Hazard didn't go there.

Lol probs 🙃 😄  although I'd say Barca fan. See who's laughing when his clubs just a memory.

Edited by Kong

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wtf

ffs

that is only £55m-£59m!!!

for a top 5 on planet CB who is 27 years old

Skriniar is STREETS AHEAD of Kounde, who we were going to dump the same amount of cash on

there are only a handful of truly WC CB's out there

and a back 3 of Skriniar/Silva (even at 37)/KK

has 3 of them

the others being (IMHO):

Dias
VVD
Marquinhos
de Ligt
Alaba

then some maybes:

Rudiger (at least he was last season, let's see how he does in a back 2)
Alessandro Bastoni (if he rebounds back to his form before last season)
Ronald Araújo (another big miss by us, and of course it involved Barca getting him to renew despite them owing him millions)
Aymeric Laporte (was back to his best last season after struggling to full recover from his bad injury)  
José María Giménez   (but is injured too often)

finally, all these are no longer WC  due to age, only Thiago still remains WC from the old Big Five CBs 

Leonardo Bonucci 
Sergio Ramos   
Gerard Piqué 
Giorgio Chiellini

Also Skriniar does not have a lot of mileage in his legs, considering he spent a large chunk of his career in the slow Slovakian league.

His injury reckord is immaculate btw. Only missed games bc of corona virus in his entire career.

I don't think it is even a contest between Kounde and Skirniar given the same price. the only thing that goes for the diminutive frenchman is his versatility.

If we got him we would have ugraded our defence massively despie losing Rüdiger.

Sadly, I think we are 2nd favourites to land him and I don't think we can oust PSG here.

On a side note, Apparently Ancelotti does not want to disrupt the Eder - Alaba CB partnerhsip and is playing Rüdiger as LB lol

A player worth looking into Memphis depay a player  with high upside. There's not many attacking options out there left,  to be honest we seem lightweight attacking wise and I think the pre-season has shown us that. I rather have depay in the side then timo  its becoming a little bit frustrating to watch. 

9 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

A player worth looking into Memphis depay a player  with high upside. There's not many attacking options out there left,  to be honest we seem lightweight attacking wise and I think the pre-season has shown us that. I rather have depay in the side then timo  its becoming a little bit frustrating to watch. 

When we start looking at depay as an option we know we are fucked.

May seem counterintuitive, but after all I'd rather welcome a shift in club's policy and just not buying players when no good enough players are available, than buying mystery shots that end up as an unsellable deadweight the very next window and block real opportunities that come up.

It will take some time before the club becomes a proper and professional club again. New owner doesn't know how to run a football club, and doesn't even know who to hire to do job. This transfer window was always going to be a mess. 

35 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

Well everybody is entitled to their own opinion, what other options are out there ?

I'd honestly us save the money than waste it like previously. Quick fixers never work and I doubt he would even be that.

4 minutes ago, Kong said:

I'd honestly us save the money than waste it like previously. Quick fixers never work and I doubt he would even be that.

Normally I'd agree but there is far too much dross to rely on for rotation. 

As we saw last season, too much rotation and we sink.