Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

Anyway, I dont understand barcelona's way of thinking why did they buy Rafinha when they already have dembele. ? 

4 deep in case of injuries(and 2 of the 4 have injury issues, one of them MAJOR injury issues)

2 RW

Raphinha  left footer

Dembele  ambipedal so can play either side (has always had some injury issues, but non truly major)

2 LW

Ferran Torres   right footer and also can play CF when Lewa needs a break (I assume they sell Depay perhaps)

Ansu Fati  right footer (huge injury issues, 4 knee surgeries and massive hamstring injury)

5 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Guys its happening! The most wanted leaving incoming! 🤩

Adios amigo... Great guy but unfortunately just not built for the Prem or our way of football (whatever that is).

1 hour ago, hazard21 said:

Hahahah do you believe that I am not Chelsea fan ?🤣 

you support Chels as much as I suck cock m8

pro tip: Vesper = married (happily for years) lesbi

8 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

So where is Mukiele fitting in at PSG? Backup to Hakimi?

Can never know how true some reports are, but I can remember reading somewhere that it was reported Hakimi regretted moving to PSG and would leave if the opportunity arose.

Beyond unlikely, but when these centre backs are being touted for upwards of 50-60m, if there was any shred of possibility that he was unsettled we should be throwing that money at him instead and shift James into the back 3.

PSG always overloads on fullbacks, or CBs who can also play fullback (Diallo and Kehrer)

if Kehrer leaves they have no real backup for Hakimi at RB other than two youth

LBs
Nuno Mendes  
Abdou Diallo  
Juan Bernat 
Layvin Kurzawa 
Teddy Alloh   youth

RBs
Achraf Hakimi    
Thilo Kehrer
Timothée Pembélé    youth
Thierno Baldé   youth

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Amad_diallo said:

They can certainly line-up like that,  But they are both left-footers and play on the right side they both like to cut in. 

if Barca lined up with one libero aka sweeper (Kounde) and no other defensive backs (centre or full)

plus the rest of that lot (only Kessié is remotely defensive capable)

they would ship 8 to 10 goals a game even if they had prime Lev Yashin for the GKer

Edited by Vesper

8 hours ago, Jype said:

Ready to explore more options if green light doesn't come soon? Fuck me, don't they realize the move is already dead? 

Should have started exploring a plan B two days ago already.

Ready To Explore More Options FC

880a79ac1a818617bcaaf1bea656d201.png

49 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

@Vesper info on player please!

very decent CB

good size (1.87m) pacey, fairly progressive on the ball

right footer

not what I would consider truly elite yet, but he is only 22 (May 3, 2000) and can DEFFO get there

pretty curious that we would be making a move for another RB Leipzig CB IF we also want Gvardiol

20c53c749731d725822ad00aa37b0ee9.png

first mention of him on this board was by me 2 years ago (and I did add a good nod):

62f80088368c99c30339a2a80f856797.png'58b7402b6cd05a5d0475c2b1dfab7ae1.png08affd9159e5b5e8b8694683d4673096.png

Mohamed Simakan | Football Stats & Goals | Performance 2021/2022