Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On 25/11/2021 at 03:26, Vesper said:

we want to buy a 16yo (just turned) Swedish winger

be50b4b5e3b0759282776862cf628fce.png

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2021/11/25/transfer-news-Chelsea-rival-barcelona-for-roony-bardghji/

Chelsea have expressed serious interest in FC Copenhagen’s youth sensation Roony Bardghji, who is also a target for Barcelona, Bayern Munich.

A recent report from the Danish news outlet, BT, has offered a detailed update on the future of Roony Bardghji. The FC Copenhagen youngster has emerged as one of the most sought-after prospects in the Danish Superlig and is now a subject of interest for major clubs across Europe.

It appears Chelsea had sent their head of youth recruitment, Jim Fraser, to Copenhagen earlier this month to keep an eye on Bardghji. They intend to sign the youngster for free before loaning him out to FC Copenhagen for a couple of years. As he is under 18 years old, he can fall under the “homegrown” quota, thus making him a valuable target for the English giants.

Chelsea were believed to be interested in the services of Bardghji during his time at Malmo’s youth academy. However, the winger ended up joining the Copenhagen academy last summer, a move that was worked out wonderfully well for the player, who has recently made his Superlig debut, at the age of just 16.

Indeed, Bardghji was recently given his maiden start in the recent league game against Aarhus GF, with the youngster even producing a Man of the Match display in the 1-1 draw. His explosive style of play has attracted admirers from all over Europe, with many keen on getting their hands on the young Swede, who was born in Kuwait and has Syrian heritage.

Roony Bardghji became historic – the youngest debutant ever in FCK

In addition to Chelsea, Barcelona are also interested in the services of Roony Bardghji. The Catalans are expected to enter the market for quite a few youngsters after the appointment of Xavi, having seen youth talent like Ansu Fati, Gavi, Pedri and Nico Gonzalez succeed at Camp Nou recently.

Speaking of Chelsea, they have lost a few of their academy gems in the summer transfer window, including Lewis Bate, who joined Leeds United. Hence, the addition of a star talent like Roony Bardghji could go a long way in reinforcing their youth department that has already produced a host of quality players in recent years.

Copenhagen, though, have no intention of giving up their talented asset and may offer significant resistance in an effort to keep hold of him for at least a couple of years.

Scored today. Only 16 years and 2 weeks old

y7welbt.gif

Been brilliant in both matches he has played. Aggressive in his press, great understanding of team mates already, and easily the best on the team to challenge defenders. You never know how such young players are going to develop, but he seems like the real deal.

On 27/11/2021 at 15:42, Jase said:

5 of those players there are sponsored by Nike (6 if including the club), just like Chiesa himself. He also followed a bunch of other Nike sponsored athletes like Lewandowski, Dybala and Kimmich.

He also follows Lampard, Alonso... But still just went through his list on insta and apart from Fiorentina and Juventus he only follows Chelsea from clubs. So this is strong indicator that he likes us.

I know you tried before to downplay any rumors with Havertz first and Lukaku last summer so you are doing it again. Hopefully this one also happens 😁

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Chiesa has been awful lately and is carrying an injury, hope we stay clear of him.

Allegri keep playing Chiesa out of position and his negative tactic also doesn't help either.

rvQ5u7U5_o.jpg

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I really hope the rumours are true about Adeyemi.

He'd be the perfect balance of finding a reliable scorer (I still think Kai will turn into one eventually) without compromising the system.

I hope too, we have already spent over £150 millions on striker with werner and lukaku though, I can't see our board spend other this position if one of them don't go and I can't see this happen soon, unfortunately.

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ziyech and maybe Werner the only two likely to leave next summer. 

Pulisic could be on the brink as well. Next summer he will have only two years left on his contract so ideally at that point the club should either be looking to get him tied on a new deal or sell him while he still has value. In the 2,5 years he's been at the club he's yet to have any consistency in both performances and fitness so I would guess he has the rest of the season to show why he would be worth keeping.

Good player when on form, but so far he's been too unreliable with the constant injuries and lack of form because of them so if the rest of the season is more of the same from him I wouldn't be surprised if the club plan to move him on and look into getting a replacement.

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

Pulisic could be on the brink as well. Next summer he will have only two years left on his contract so ideally at that point the club should either be looking to get him tied on a new deal or sell him while he still has value. In the 2,5 years he's been at the club he's yet to have any consistency in both performances and fitness so I would guess he has the rest of the season to show why he would be worth keeping.

Good player when on form, but so far he's been too unreliable with the constant injuries and lack of form because of them so if the rest of the season is more of the same from him I wouldn't be surprised if the club plan to move him on and look into getting a replacement.

To be honest I think the only 'safe' ones are Havertz and Mount. The former is a generational talent and the latter is our poster boy. 

Werner, Ziyech, CHO, and Pulisic haven't shown enough that they are good enough to help lead this club to a title challenge. Obviously we have to wait until the end of the season for a final assessment, but I reckon maybe one at most will show their worth come the end. 

Still question marks over Lukaku on whether he is willing to accept a minor role as its become evident we operate better without a focal point. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

To be honest I think the only 'safe' ones are Havertz and Mount. The former is a generational talent and the latter is our poster boy. 

Werner, Ziyech, CHO, and Pulisic haven't shown enough that they are good enough to help lead this club to a title challenge. Obviously we have to wait until the end of the season for a final assessment, but I reckon maybe one at most will show their worth come the end. 

Still question marks over Lukaku on whether he is willing to accept a minor role as its become evident we operate better without a focal point. 

No chance Lukaku will accept it lol.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I meant for winger, Ademyi is a CF (and I do rate the hell out of him)

Chiesa should still be our #1 imo but this is still all dependent on who leaves. 

Havertz, Ademyi, Chiesa, Mount, and CHO would be so ideal for next season. 

12 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Have there been any reports that Chiesa wants to play anywhere except Italy? Some of the Italian players do not want to play abroad. He is also on loan, so we would we be dealing with two clubs?

The only thing I read was that the Chiesa turned down Liverpool in favor of playing for Juventus. His father said he does not want to play in the Premier League "at the moment". 

This can all change as there is breaking news Juventus are currently under investigation regarding how certain players were valued/funded. If they cannot afford Chiesa we should be all over him, with reports stating we are preparing a bid still. 

17 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Have there been any reports that Chiesa wants to play anywhere except Italy? Some of the Italian players do not want to play abroad. He is also on loan, so we would we be dealing with two clubs?

Chiesa's loan will turn into a permanent transfer for sure. If I remember correctly the buy option is set at around 40m€ so Juve could activate it and then sell him on for a profit immediately, so no need to deal with Fiorentina.

Juve's finances are not that great so they could even be looking to cash in on Chiesa next summer, especially if they miss out on UCL qualification as seems very much a possibility at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Jype said:

Chiesa's loan will turn into a permanent transfer for sure. If I remember correctly the buy option is set at around 40m€ so Juve could activate it and then sell him on for a profit immediately, so no need to deal with Fiorentina.

Juve's finances are not that great so they could even be looking to cash in on Chiesa next summer, especially if they miss out on UCL qualification as seems very much a possibility at the moment.

Juve not qualifying for the CL is the least of their problems at the moment. They're currently under investigation for fraudulent receipts and money laundering through the amount of swap deals they've done. 

In particular, they presented these deals on the accounts that they presented investors and the stock markets. If found guilty they're going to be in massive trouble.