Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Still for the life of me, can't believe we didn't go for Vlahovic instead of Lukaku. I could see he would have been the better choice and I'm watching football from my living room. How the fuck do these 'footballing people' get it soo wrong?

Some of these frees are interesting.

Dybala and Sule would be worth a punt, they’d actually be two very shrewd moves. 

Kessie and Brozovic are interesting players too but I think we wouldn’t be overly interested in either of them due to Connor’s development, unless we actually sold both Ross and Ruben, but again don’t see it happening.

35 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dybala and Sule would be worth a punt, they’d actually be two very shrewd moves. 

Kessie and Brozovic are interesting players too but I think we wouldn’t be overly interested in either of them due to Connor’s development, unless we actually sold both Ross and Ruben, but again don’t see it happening.

We've been linked with Kessie on numerous occasions & were supposedly battling PSG for his signature. Would be a smart move IMO.

🇫🇷 Kylian Mbappé (Real Madrid-bound)
🇨🇮 Franck Kessié
🇦🇷 Paulo Dybala 
🇮🇹 Lorenzo Insigne
🇭🇷 Marcelo Brozović
🇩🇪 Niklas Süle (has rebounded)

I am open to any of these the club deems a good deal

On 12/12/2021 at 09:14, Strike said:

Barella?

yes, he is closest there is out there to Kante atm, but he will also be insanely expensive

Joshua Kimmich is untouchable

Aurélien Tchouaméni is my pick, if no Barella

Casemiro  is interesting too, of they really want to ship him, big downside is he turns 30yo in around 2 months

other similar type players (drop off in quality. obviously)

Ismaël Bennacer    
Wilfred Ndidi 
Rúben Neves   
Kalvin Phillips    
Douglas Luiz   
Bruno Guimarães    
Boubacar Kamara

Edited by Vesper

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dybala is almost certain will extend with Juve, Sule definitely would be a bargain considering he has been Bayern best CB this season.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

yes, he is closest there is out there to Kante atm, but he will also be insanely expensive

Joshua Kimmich is untouchable

Aurélien Tchouaméni is my pick, if no Barella

Casemiro  is interesting too, of they really want to ship him, big downside is he turns 30yo in around 2 months

other similar type players (drop off in quality. obviously)

Ismaël Bennacer    
Wilfred Ndidi 
Rúben Neves   
Kalvin Phillips    
Douglas Luiz   
Bruno Guimarães    
Boubacar Kamara
Pape Sarr (19yo, on Metz, huge upside, plays with Mendy on Senegal NT)

Tottenham signed him this summer.

Edited by Blues Forever

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

We've been linked with Kessie on numerous occasions & were supposedly battling PSG for his signature. Would be a smart move IMO.

Yeah he’s a good player; great physical qualities as well as having good technical ability too. 

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Dybala is almost certain will extend with Juve, Sule definitely would be a bargain considering he has been Bayern best CB this season.

Is he? Well that’s disappointing as I think he would be a huge potential improvement on Ziyech and Werner in those attacking positions. Although I am a bit skeptical of if he could play in the PL though as well as he does in Italy but think his profile is the sort that could function well in our system. As well as perhaps being someone who could play in a front 2 off Lukaku as an actual second striker similarly to how Martinez did at Inter although I think that would split a lot of opinions.

Sule not renewing at Bayern seems odd but if we can get him on a free for next summer we should take it and run. He has been brilliant under Nagelsmann. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Is he? Well that’s disappointing as I think he would be a huge potential improvement on Ziyech and Werner in those attacking positions. Although I am a bit skeptical of if he could play in the PL though as well as he does in Italy but think his profile is the sort that could function well in our system. As well as perhaps being someone who could play in a front 2 off Lukaku as an actual second striker similarly to how Martinez did at Inter although I think that would split a lot of opinions.

You complain a lot about Ziyech and Werner but ironically want Dybala. For all the hype that he gets, he hasn't really been consistent or great for Juventus per se. And not to mention, he seems to get injured quite a bit and is already 28 years old. 

19 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Mbappe - Real Madrid 

Pogba - Juventus, PSG, Real Madrid 

Kessie - not expecting creme de la crem teams for him. Maybe Newcastle. 

Dembele - Newcastle or Bayern 

Dybala - renew 

Insigne - Toronto 

Brozovic - renew or Newcastle 

Rudiger - Real Madrid 

Belotti - some Italian team 

Sule - PL maybe 

And many other players as well will be free agents... Romagnoli, Ginter, Corona, Kamara, Zakaria, Lingard, Cantwell, Tarkowski, Di Maria, Luiz Felipe, Onana, Isco, Sergi Roberto, Tolisso, Origi, Bernardeschi, Bale, Witsel, Modric, Lloris... Newcastle will grab many of them! If they stay in the league. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

3 hours ago, Jase said:

You complain a lot about Ziyech and Werner but ironically want Dybala. For all the hype that he gets, he hasn't really been consistent or great for Juventus per se. And not to mention, he seems to get injured quite a bit and is already 28 years old. 

He is ahead of both in terms of ability though. Last season he struggled for fitness and has had wee niggles here and there this season but he still has 8 goals in 15 games so far for a poor Juventus side.

For a free, if he’s fit and firing, he will get between 10-15 goals minimum over the course of a season. He’s proven this every year at Juventus barring last season. It hasn’t helped his development as a player that he was also seen as the main man in that side prior to Ronaldo’s arrival and then shunted in and around to try accommodate Ronaldo, who they built around. Obviously he isn’t Ronaldo but the Juventus team prior to Ronaldo’s arrival was much better and he was a huge part of it.

Although right now I think we could take next to anyone and they’d be more consistent than Werner and Ziyech.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Just like Saul... 

Again, different situation completely, would you not think? 

Wijnaldum’s proven himself as a very good MF player in one of the best PL sides in the last 10 years, where as Saul has clearly not acclimatised to the PL and struggled to show anything of what he has shown for Atletico in the past (unfortunately).

Would go as far as saying Wijnaldum for 6 months would be a great January signing, never mind mentioning the fact its a loan signing and these sort of loans are also difficult to find.

Edited by OneMoSalah